+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 8 -Post show discussion **Spoilers**

lobeck, totally agree with you on Ted. He's been my favorite from the beginning.

I don't think Brian really feels that way. But he does seem to think that other people want to hear it.

I still don't get the Evil Penny thing. We hear time & again how manipulative she is, but haven't actually gotten to see any of it. I can't bring myself to dislike her based on hearsay.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Lobeck, I agree with you on all the above (and not just because I'm lazy )

Still holding out hope that Helen becomes a shining star at the end...

Dislike Penny more each ep.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think it would be very unfair to even out the tribes.
    CG have worked hard to overcome their early losses to get to the position they're now in.
    Switches will always result in some benefitting more than others (Silas shafted, Frank and T-Bird saved) but to even out the tribes would be unfair to the entire CG tribe and only benefit the Sooks imo
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree, I think it would suck if they did that.

In S4 they kept the tribes equal in quantity at the switch. That's the only fair thing to do.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

the smirk on penny's face is enough to boil my blood,
    ted rolling his eyes after penny left was classic..i was doing exactly the same thing!
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Ted's eyeroll was hilarious. He seems really easy to relate to.

Maybe we'd like Penny better if she just laid around & slept all day like Clay. Manipulative witch actually pushes for people to like her.

Originally posted by fluff
    ...he chose to ignore her for most of the show and relegate her to that staus anyway with lingering body shots.

That could be, Fluff. And did you see the shot of Clay apparantly staring at Erin's behind. I thought we were going to have to tie a bib on him!

Btw, is your new av Ethan? He's sexy.

Ugh, that shot of Clay staring at Erin was creepy.

Yep, my av is Ethan.
    He was my av from S3 up until a few weeks ago when I was temporarily blinded by the fluidity of Will Kemp.
    I still love Will but I thought it was time to bring Ethan back.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Jan: Pippi Saggyass is just a nut. She probably won't be much of a threat when it comes to the individual Immunity Challenges, so that may enable her to stay around a bit longer than expected.
    Are you kidding, Lobeck? Jan is a shoe-in for the grave-digging immunity challenge!

PK - EXCELLENT observation on Helen's teeth. I did hear that Helen is coming out with a cook book called "A Kajillion-And-One Ways to cook Almond Slivers" - watch Amazon.com for details.

And I believe someone else in this thread called her an "old bat". NOW I understand why she was so busted up over Oscar!

Count me among those that buy into Fluff's theory; good thinking Fluff! I never would have thought of that! I'm so woeful when it comes to the strategy stuff.

Paulie, I'm still sticking with my lame "the monkey did it" theory. When they showed Ted, he was clearly outside the cave, not inside. Of course, maybe he wakes up some nights and thinks he's in his bedroom, only a few feet from the master bath. I mean, if he thought Ghandia was his wife...

Jake is easily my all-time favorite survivor. Love the man. Of course, not in a prison sort of way or anything.

Originally posted by lobeck

Jan: Pippi Saggyass is just a nut.
    Lo:

Best one I've read yet!
    Love it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast