+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 8 -Post show discussion **Spoilers**

I think it was very difficult for all of them. Penny had enemies and I think was carried along for that reason.

It's still sad and I think it was hard for everyone. I do think the group legitimately liked each other.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I didn't get to see the show last night. Can't wait for a recap.
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

I think Fluff's theory about why Erin was voted off is right on. Leave Penny out there as a target for the post-merge period.

And, yeah, they must've skipped the Reward Challenge because of the "living on the same beach" thing, although they could easily have whisked the entire tribe away to somewhere else for their Reward.

I thought it odd that the IC took place on Day 22. That gave Sook Jai 2 days to think about their defeat and who was going. Why would they do that??!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree with Fluff's theory.

And you know something else that I thought of last night.... What if they now switch the tribes around ---even living on the same beach?

Make a new SJ with 3 members and a new CG with 5?!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

That is entirely possible BF, particularly with Jeff telling the Sooks not to lose hope.
    "That's Numberwang!"

My wife brought up that possibility last night, as well. Man, that would really be rough for the CGs.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Great idea BravoFan. They might randomly select new tribes with 4 in each.

or just even the two tribes out with a random like switch putting 4 on each.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Paulie
    My wife brought up that possibility last night, as well. Man, that would really be rough for the CGs.
    BF officially honored to have the same thought as Mrs. Paulie
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

After last night's episode...

Ken: Still like him, but I was surprised he voted out Erin and not Penny after all his anti-Penny talk last week...

Erin: Very shocked she was the one to go. Thought for sure that it'd be EvilPenny...

Penny: Definitely my least favorite Soup Guy, and in the running for my least favorite of them all. I'm definitely ready for her to go.

Jake: Still like him OK, but I'd like to know why he voted for Erin instead of Penny.

Jan: Pippi Saggyass is just a nut. She probably won't be much of a threat when it comes to the individual Immunity Challenges, so that may enable her to stay around a bit longer than expected.

Ted: Probably my favorite of the Chewing Gums at this point. I wouldn't have wanted to see the chicken get killed, either, but I sure would have eaten some!

Brian: You're starting to get on my nerves, Brian. Your chauvinistic comments are really embarrassing, and I hope you are smart enough to keep them to yourself (well, and the camera, of course...)

Helen: Enough with the recipes already! And WHY did YOU sit out the Immunity challenges?

Clay: Definitely my least favorite of the Chewing Gums, and in the running for my least favorite overall. I will not shed a tear when he's gone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast