+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 8 -Post show discussion **Spoilers**

Honestly Perc I feel like we probably were treated to some editing, and that she did say something about the rest of them. She doesnt really strike as the kind of person who wouldn't mention it. If she did, then I like the speech
    If not, I find it condescending
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I know Cali...I think I come at these shows differently. For example Fluffs speculations..she's a thinker and puts a lot of things together that I wouldn't have dreamed of.

I tend to react more to what I have seen.
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

I thought Jake's "erotic" comment was meant to break the tension, and maybe it worked...It got their minds off their predicament for a couple of seconds.

They didn't have a reward challenge tonight, that was strange. Or maybe they did, but didn't air it?

Jake almost seems to be considering a jump to Chuay Gahn if the merge ever happens, dumping Ken like a hot potato.

Penny DEFINITELY should have been the one to go tonight, and Ken second on the list. Erin should have been the third person considered. It was wrong of them to get rid of her, and it really bugs me that Mark edited her with so little air time when there was obviously other stuff happening behind the scenes.

The lack of reward challenge was weird eh?
    My daughter said "Well, really we could have spent less time looking a pee stains, and Jan burying stuff, then they could have had one"
    I agree
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Perhaps they skipped it because they'd given them so much food on the previous "merge that never was" episode.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Could be Fluff, is this the first time they did that in all the seasons? you know, skipped a RC.

@ Cali yeah, I watched the show with my daughters..was kinda embarasing to listen to the pee habits being discussed. I had to take on the guilt for all men, and I didn't do it!
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

PKeeper
    I believe the RC was skipped this time around because of the awkwardness it may have caused at the camp when half are eating luxuriously and the other half are not. however, it would have made for some good dynamics for us viewers. It would have been interesting to see if there would have been sharing between the tribes.

Could you believe Jan "buried" 'Lucky'?
    She is one sentimental woman.
    Saw that coming a MILE away. I mean, when the chicken first arrived at Chuay Ghan.

I liked all 4 Sook Jais and I didn't want to see any of them go. Count me in as someone that liked Erin's little speech to Jake. I was convinced, CONVINCED Jake was gone.

It would have been kind of cool had they all voted for each other and had a 4-way tie. I felt kinda bad for Erin.

Ken.. wow, whatta man.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

All of y'all have pretty much covered the same comments I was wanting to make:

Why in the world would Helen sit out of a water challenge? And SHUT UP with the recipes already! Like anyone will remember them when they get home...doubtful.

Jan burying the chicken head & feet next to "Oscar the Bay-ut" was cracking me up. I have no idea why she was the one holding "Lucky" while Jake broke the neck. That was strange to me.

And Erin getting voted off over Penny really surprised me since Ken was so down on Penny. Jake shouldn't have felt like he lost that IC for them! He stayed under longer than any of his tribemates. Penny & Ken were the ones whose performances were laughable. Maybe they approached Erin about voting off Penny & she wouldn't do it, but Penny was willing to cut Erin's throat to save her own neck. I dunno. Seems plausible though.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I guess Penny's manipulating me too, because I just can't bring myself to despise her. She was laying it on a bit thick, but was that really any more annoying than everybody else's quirks?

Ken showed definite weasel qualities. Cut down Penny, cut down Penny, then vote off Erin? Huh?

Erin earned 1000 points for her hearfelt consoling of good old Jake. Why did she have to go?

Jan is a sociopath. You can't overstate how crazy that old bat is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast