+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 8 -Post show discussion **Spoilers**

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I like Jake too.I thought Penny was gone esp since Ken had bad mouthed her a few times. But then thats the old Markie editing.

Jiff made a point of saying anything can happen. With the sucks crew down to three , its not looking good.Another twist up the sleeve maybe.

Jake was just trying to be funny, but it wasn't the right situation because everyone was so stressed. I felt bad for him that his joke went over so poorly.

I'm pretty sure those were human stains there, Wayner. It looked pretty obvious that Ted was about to make a stain at one point. Wonder why they couldn't walk just a few more yards and go in the trees?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

The sentementality of tonights episode was making me very worried about my health. If they got any more sugary sweet with each other I was going to become diabetic. They know each other for 24 days and its heartbreaking to vote one out? Give me a fureaking break!!! With a million at stake, I am going to vote my strongest competion in the tribe out, FAST!!!!. I was cracking up watching Jan hold that ckicken while it did the death boogie. She shouldn't be on that island in the first place, wonder how she passed psych eval. And why did Helen sit out the competion? Being a swimming instructor for the navy, she should have smoked them in the contest.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

PKeeper
    And why did Helen sit out the competion? Being a swimming instructor for the navy, she should have smoked them in the contest.
    This is the first thing that came to my mind. Fortunately for them, it did not matter.

Did anybody else catch Helen's comment about eating rocks if the monkeys take all the food? She has a huge advantage over the others if it ever comes to that. This would help her keep her strength level above the rest and propel her to an easy victory in the physical challenges.

I also thought that with the little we had seen and heard from Erin, that she gained a few steps in my view with her concern and support of Jake. As mentioned above, Jake took it hard yet he was the only one who came through for his team.

Erin showed a sensitive side and I thought it was touching.

Maybe showing her speak in such a kind way was the clue embedded in the show that her hinney was toast.
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

Erin didn't have much of a story.

Having seent eh pep talk she gave Jake I would imagine she did more interesting things than we got to see.
    Sad for MB that she doesn't appear to be the airhead he would have liked, so he chose to ignore her for most of the show and relegate her to that staus anyway with lingering body shots.

Shame really.

I can't believe she was booted instead of Penny.
    I wonder why Ken, who was particularly critical of Penny in the past few weeks would feel she is a better bet than Erin.
    Penny's performance in the IC was laughable.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jake took it hard yet he was the only one who came through for his team.
    Erin did very well in the challenge too, outlasting Clay, Ted and Jan on Chuay Gahn. Her performance at least put Jake in with a shot.
    I think it's a real shame she was voted off.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Here's my quickly hashed together theory.

Jake and Ken are the two Sooks that are most closely alligned.
    I think they decided to vote out Erin because she was better liked by the Chuays than Penny.
    When the merge happens (it has to happen eventually ....... doesn't it?), Erin would not have been an immeadiate Chuay target. If they had voted out Penny, the Chuay's first boot choice would, I feel, have certainly been Ken.
    Jake and Ken basically planned ahead and gave the Chuay's their target of choice for first post boot merge.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jake... Love him. His erotic comment is forgotten to me. I was worried watching him at one point as it looked as though he was unsteady walking out of the cave. I thought maybe that was some clue that he would be going soon. I honestly love the way he treated Lucky before killing him.

Jan... I feel sorry for her

Clay.. Starting to get on my nerves. His comment about the chicken didn't help in my book

Ted... I was right there with him in wanting to let the chicken go free, but like him, would have eaten with the others. (Yes, I am still a vegetarian, but on Survivor, I would have eaten chicken)

Helen.... Uhg... I can't believe (like others have mentioned) that she sat out of the IC. Swim instructor? Navy? God help us all. Oh, and shut up with your recipes!

Penny... whatever

Erin.. I actually didn't like the little pep talk she gave Jake. I assume it was edited, but it bugged the crap out of me when she let him know that the others didn't blame him... no kidding, there was NO way anyone could blame him :rolleyes

Brian... Shut your mouth....your chauvinistic remarks make me want to hurl.

KenÖ I donít know

Who did I miss?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Who did I miss?
    the hairy one..Magilla!

Cali..i don't think Jake was upset that he lost it...more than he was bummed they lost...he probably gave one of those "if only I had..." statements and Erin was trying to tell him it wasn't his fault..which it wasn't.

I don't know, I liked the speech because it showed Erin to be a kind human...caring for another. I'm a sucker for that!
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast