+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magilla Monkey Shines Theory

LG.
    Yup, thanks Paulie, I'm hoping "don't cross the monkey" will be the next "jumped the shark" of internet lexicon.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

JR.
    I'm thinking Brian would like to do something else with the monkey.

I was just thinking...We're basically saying "if you spank the monkey, you're gone."

LG.
    unless the monkey likes it. . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Princess
    unless the monkey likes it. . .
    LG, an excellent theory. I'd like to add a picture of the monkey god as further proof. I believe that Magilla is actually the monkey god in disguise (as a monkey).
    Attached Images Attached Images

LG.
    With four straight IC wins for the once-underdog Chewy tribe, I'd say the Magilla theory (her tribe) is still kicking. We'll see what happens when the tribes do eventually merge.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well I laughed at the follow the star theory for Ethan. So Magilla isn't so far off.I wouldn't put it past MB

Seems like Magilla's not keeping a very low profile post-show...This just came through Yahoo:

Monkeys 'invade governor's mansion'

Monkeys are believed to have broken into a governor's mansion in Nigeria.

Fifteen monkeys allegedly invaded Government House, in Awka, Anambra State, broke into the state governor's office and destroyed some stationery materials and his tea pot.

According to officials, the opening through which the "crime" was committed was too small to take a human being.

A government official told the paper that the monkeys were "totemic animals" said to be venerated by some people in the area.

Police Public Relations Officer, Yahaya Bello, said he had informally heard of the story, but that no official report had been made to the police.
    Magilla had to have been the ringleader, right?

I do believe you're on to something here John.
    No doubt inspired by Marky Mark's stiring planet of the Apes remake, the primates are going crazy.

Someone keep an eye on the statue of Liberty.
    Last edited by fluff; 11-11-2002 at 01:43 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by John
    Fifteen monkeys allegedly invaded Government House, in Awka, Anambra State, broke into the state governor's office and destroyed some stationery materials and his tea pot.
    This is too funny....allegedly....

We certainly wouldn't want to face a slander suit from the Primate Civil Liberties Union now would we...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast