+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Survivor 5 eps on kazaa/kazaalite

SuperJude™

Survivor 5 eps on kazaa/kazaalite

I am now keeping this seasons episodes on my hard drive, so if you missed any or just want them, search Survivor Thailand. So far I have eps 1,3,5,6, and 7. Usually they hit the net like 3 or 4 days after the episodes air.

If anybody knows a good mIRC room to d/l, I have lots of bandwidth and it would enable me to put the eps up on kazaalite sooner.

For those of you without a p2p go to Kazaalite.com and download the version 2. If you have a pre-existing p2p go to controll panel>add remove programs and delete it. When you open the file, there will be a pop up box with options. Choose "Supertrick", it blocks the opop up ads. Restart your pc and happy downloading.

-SJ™

Cool, thanks for that.
    We often have people asking whether episodes are available for download.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Hi SuperJude welcome to the forum Thats great news , I never think of Kaazaa when reviewing survivor. Do you know whether they have a updated Lite version? Thanks !!!

Hiya SuperJude...welcome! Be sure to post in the "Introduce Yourself" thread in the "General Discussion" forum!

SuperJude™
    Originally posted by enygma
    Do you know whether they have a updated Lite version? Thanks !!!
    Yes they do, kazaalite version 2. Of course you still would need to delete your current p2p and download it. Now check this out- with the new versions of kazaa/kazaalite they have a "participation level", meaning the more you upload the more points you get. Kazaalite comes bundled with a nifty little cheat that insures that you will always have the highest participation level. REally worth the d/l.

Originally posted by lobeck
    Be sure to post in the "Introduce Yourself" thread in the "General Discussion" forum!
    LOL! Thanks but nah. See I admin a vB and have been using them for a while. One of my main online peeves is the "Hi I'm new/leaving/back" type stuff. No need.

I lurked here for a while just reading things and you seem like a nice site. Not all Survivor message boards are like that. Thing is I posted here cause I want to share files. Seems a lot of people who miss eps don't seem to know they can download it later that night.

And I will have the entire season available as we go along, so I encourage others to download these files and spread them around so that EVERYBODY gets to see the show. I mean I friggin' love Survivor, and it thrills me that this show is available online. So again, if you can, download the show and share your files.

Also-there is another facility in the new kazaalite called Sig2Datfigure out how to use it, will allow me or others to actually post a link on a message board to the file on my hard drive. That will be really nifty. When I get that figured, and if people want it, maybe I could post eps that people request?

Thanks for the hellos and for reading btw. I have read this site for a couple weeks now and I think I'll stick around.

P.S.- Rooting for Ken, thinking Brian will win, seeing that Penny is really playing the game right. Hmmm.....

-SJ™

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    SuperJude Welcome to the FORT

Hope you stick around and post through the remainder of Survivor!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread