+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: SNN Article - MAJOR Spoilers inside (the BIG twist)

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Maybe Lil gets to rejoin because they have lost every damn one of the compititions, plus she gets to bring in some fishing hooks to replace the three, ( what idiot only buys 3 hooks?), hooks lost buy the infisherman crowd. Not taking the place of someone but just back to try and lend a hand

I saw the preview last night and am wondering, they said it had been 9 days that they haven't had fish to eat. plus that feat of streanght that osten had to do. then swimming, I bet he gets bad leg cramps and thats why he is screaming he needs help.

I think that's a great theory!
    Andrew gone-Lil back would definitely make sense as rar as spoilers go.

I personally would like to see that

The theory i was talking about was bobmac's.
    (Violin was for dumba_s Andrew)

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Lil didn't outwit, outplay or outlast anyone except two people.

I can't imagine what excuse they could use to bring her back and have her make the choice of who she replaces.

What happened to "the tribe has spoken"?

And when is this "twist" supposed to take place? Anyone know?

-Randy

FORT Fogey
    I wonder if the out-cast return would simply take the place of the dreaded "catch-up" week of unshown footage...it's such a waste. Then it would just be the fact that one of the outcasts got a second chance and not impede in the # of total episodes?

FORT Fogey
    Spoilers aside, looking at Drake's strength in numbers, it would be interesting to see how the whole dynamic could turn around and have no Drake members in the final (unless there is another accident like with Kucha in Australia).

NFL - I was thinking the same thing. How could everything get so turned around that the final 3 would be from Morgan who is absolutely pathetic in challenges.

I kind of believe the spoilers and then I don't. I think it's a plan. Survivor leaks just enough of truth to make the spoilers believable but then leaks the wrong names, etc. to keep everyone from really knowing what is going on. I think the twist is right, but I think the person is wrong (potentially) and I think the dynamics of the final 3 are right (2 women, 1 man) but the names are wrong. Just my two cents.

'What happened to the tribe has spoken" is that Lil's torch didn't go out before Jeff said that, it was after.
    I agree with Lonestarspur that there is a certain unfairness if Lil indeed gets to come back but i think that is exactly what is going to happen
    And as i mentioned previously, there is something very calculated about that occurance - it cannot be mere editing if it comes true - that would be some coincidence that Lil's torch couldn't be snuffed

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmac
    My theory based on the spoiler on the first page and Episode 4 title is:
    From spoiler and actual:
    Nicole - first boot, Ryan S - second and Lill third.
    These three compete to see who re-enters - Lill wins in this group (on heart alone).
    From Episode 4 title:
    "Pick a castaway, Any castaway."
    Lill gets to choose who she replaces, she picks Andrew, who dod not tell her she was going as he said he would. This goes on to the spoiler that the third person was also male.
    Lill then leads her new tribe to victory in the IC.
    Possibility that the IC is thrown from previews.

Just my theory. Does anyone else see this as a possibility?
    Very good
    Excellent deduction, you may have nailed this!!!

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I was in Lill's chat, and she said something they didn't show when Christa visited was Christa hugged her and said that she was Drake's favorite Morgan member, and that they were happy she made it past the first two votes... Could the twist possibly be that the winning tribe simply gets to pick a castaway... Any castaway that was voted out already? In this case, Drake wins, and they pick "their favorite", Big Lill.

+ Reply to Thread