+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: SNN Article - MAJOR Spoilers inside (the BIG twist)

Quote Originally Posted by JenRonn
    I was just watching the Giant game and saw the coming attraction for Survivor and this is what the announcer said, "Wait until you get to see what one tribe gets to steal from another." I think this means, they get to steal a player. Maybe that is what the rumer is all about - Rupert gets picked by Morgan to go to their tribe. I hope that's what it is.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,please please please say it aint so!!!!! It does really sound like that damn rumor is true. How horrible!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberRaine
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,please please please say it aint so!!!!! It does really sound like that damn rumor is true. How horrible!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    At least it's better than them kicking someone off from Drake and then voting out Rupert. I'd rather him move to Morgan than be off the show.

At least it's better than them kicking someone off from Drake and then voting out Rupert. I'd rather him move to Morgan than be off the show.

Oh so very true JenRonn, but i was thinking that that was the added bonus. the drake team would still have to vote out a contestant,but they also lost Rupert too, after the Morgan team picked him to join their team before the TC.
    This is all starting to makes sense now. Remember when CBS called Rupert "Morgan's Blackbeard" we all assumed they either made a mistake or they
    meant it would mean he was going to raid their camp after the RC? Well we've watched 2 RC losses and have not since seen Rupert doing the any of the raiding. So what did they mean? I believe Rupert will, after the next episode, now belong to the Morgan team. Pray I'm wrong!!!!!

I also forgot to add that after the Morgan tribe acquired Rupert ,they voted him off at the TC, in episode 5. This was also part of the rumor.

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    That is so freaking unfair. *EXPLODES*
    YDiana DeGarmo One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn&Carmen
    That is so freaking unfair. *EXPLODES*
    Well I won't be doing any exploding, i'll just be watching "Friends" on NBC after that occurs.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by OctoberRaine
    Oh so very true JenRonn, but i was thinking that that was the added bonus. the drake team would still have to vote out a contestant,but they also lost Rupert too, after the Morgan team picked him to join their team before the TC.
    This is all starting to makes sense now. Remember when CBS called Rupert "Morgan's Blackbeard" we all assumed they either made a mistake or they
    meant it would mean he was going to raid their camp after the RC? Well we've watched 2 RC losses and have not since seen Rupert doing the any of the raiding. So what did they mean? I believe Rupert will, after the next episode, now belong to the Morgan team. Pray I'm wrong!!!!!

But that just SUCKS! If Rupert does get stolen by Morgan, he'll be the new guy. That just puts a great big target on his back at the next Tribal Council. SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oscar
    But that just SUCKS! If Rupert does get stolen by Morgan, he'll be the new guy. That just puts a great big target on his back at the next Tribal Council. SUCKS BIG TIME!!!
    I guess that's why the other rumor is that he gets voted off in the fifth episode.
    This does suck big time :mad: . People have written that on the promos during a football game they said the added bonus is that winner of the IC gets to choose to take the other team"s most valuable asset. Do we need more proof???

FORT Newbie
    Hi all. Just wanted to stop in to this thread and add my two cents.
    I heard this theory several days ago, but I don't think it it true. First of all, advertising "Wait until you get to see what one tribe gets to steal from another." and then naming the episode "Pick a Castaway, any castaway" is just asking for everyone to assume that one tribe gets to choose a player from the other tribe.
    WAY TOO EASY!!! I don't buy it. MB and SEG have enough leaks without providing us with dead giveaway spoilers on their own.
    Also, the tribe wins a regular challenge and gets to steal an opposing player. I doubt it. That's a pretty big prize.
    Maybe they get to steal their whole camp - switcheroo?
    The theory about a previous bootee coming back seems to be possible, and would be a whopper of a twist, but I doubt it will be this early in the game.
    And I have to say, I hope it is not Lillian. I cannot stand her. I didn't like how she ratted out Nicole and I didn't like how she lost the hook and I especially didnt like how she pandered for votes. She can stay off, IMHO. Although, I suppose that if asked, I couldn't pick either Nicole or Ryan over her, so......
    Anyways, I think every one should stop panicking - the chance of them making the twist so obvious is pretty slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisyn
    Hi all. Just wanted to stop in to this thread and add my two cents.
    I heard this theory several days ago, but I don't think it it true. First of all, advertising "Wait until you get to see what one tribe gets to steal from another." and then naming the episode "Pick a Castaway, any castaway" is just asking for everyone to assume that one tribe gets to choose a player from the other tribe.
    WAY TOO EASY!!! I don't buy it. MB and SEG have enough leaks without providing us with dead giveaway spoilers on their own.
    Also, the tribe wins a regular challenge and gets to steal an opposing player. I doubt it. That's a pretty big prize.
    Maybe they get to steal their whole camp - switcheroo?
    The theory about a previous bootee coming back seems to be possible, and would be a whopper of a twist, but I doubt it will be this early in the game.
    And I have to say, I hope it is not Lillian. I cannot stand her. I didn't like how she ratted out Nicole and I didn't like how she lost the hook and I especially didnt like how she pandered for votes. She can stay off, IMHO. Although, I suppose that if asked, I couldn't pick either Nicole or Ryan over her, so......
    Anyways, I think every one should stop panicking - the chance of them making the twist so obvious is pretty slim.
    Oh good, please i really hope you're right!!!!

+ Reply to Thread