Thread: separated at birth

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Thanks Krom!

Trish

and

Lynda Carter

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Monica? Sheree?
    Nah. I looked. Or if so, only a tiny bit. The smile maybe.

She also looks a tiny bit like Vecepia, except the skin color is totally different, the eyebrows, the hair under the buff and she's considerably younger. In other words... nah. Not Vecepia either.

It's probably not a reality show person.

Andrew

and

The first Bachelor guy.

Premium Member
    I don't know about anybody else, but Rupert looks like he may have been seperated at birth with "Mankind (Mick Foley)" from the WWF...

FORT Fogey
    Hm...everyone these are some good resemblances! I have gotta give you guys credit on this! Nice job!

I still think that Rupert looks like Peter Jackson. Now I'll have to go post the pic of him so I can show you.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Gomer Pyle
    Last edited by cali; 09-02-2003 at 01:08 PM.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by cali
    worst...impression...ever!

It seems like we're picking on Rupert, so I feel I need to say, the more often I see his picture, the friendlier he looks...

I certainly hope he doesn't turn out to be a jerk

I can see the Bebe Booth too... I think it's the shape of her face.

Actually it's horrible the way "looks" make people react. At CBS.com, he's already leading the "we hate him" poll, and no one even knows anything about him. He could be a real sweetheart, and some of the good looking guys be total a-holes.

I'm not rushing to judgement......actually I am sorta....I think I'm rooting for Rupert even before the show starts.

That doesn't mean I can't wait to see Burton & Shawn nekkid though

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City
    I don't know about anybody else, but Rupert looks like he may have been seperated at birth with "Mankind (Mick Foley)" from the WWF...
    Yep.........

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Doggy
    Actually it's horrible the way "looks" make people react. At CBS.com, he's already leading the "we hate him" poll, and no one even knows anything about him. He could be a real sweetheart, and some of the good looking guys be total a-holes.

I'm not rushing to judgement......actually I am sorta....I think I'm rooting for Rupert even before the show starts.

That doesn't mean I can't wait to see Burton & Shawn nekkid though
    All the boards I go to, Rupert is a big fan favorite. I can never stand those CBS polls. People's popularity go up and down every time an episode airs. :rolleyes I usually stick to my opinion thank you very much.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    All the boards I go to, Rupert is a big fan favorite. I can never stand those CBS polls. People's popularity go up and down every time an episode airs. :rolleyes I usually stick to my opinion thank you very much.
    I sure hope he's a fan fav.....he just seems like the guy I hope wins over the "pretty people". But as I said I do want to see Shawn & Burton nekkid

+ Reply to Thread