+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sucks busts open Ryan Shoulders *Spoilers*

The looks tell me he won't make it very long... maybe he would be drooling in the first IC since 3 people are getting naked

Well, we now have 2 "druggies" on the Survivor cast, I guess we have to have a "anti-druggie", check out this article I found on the realitynewsonline website

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cg...3572.art&page=1

It's about Tijuana Bradley, the former pharmaceuticals sales rep. What a drug-filled casts this is!

* Will put the same post on the Christa Hastie Spoiler thread *

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    My God, are they trying out for the biggest loser cast in history?
    They might. You may never know.

FORT Fogey
    how does this post prove he is gay?

Blink182(the newsgroup he posted this in) are somewhat famous for there videos where they run around naked. Hell i ain't gay but would find it funny to see them running around on stage naked.

And Mark is cute could be an inside joke for all we know.

There could be a chance this does prove he is gay but it's not enough evidience in my opinion.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    how does this post prove he is gay?
    His user name gives a bit of a clue. Tossing Salad is an expression for a sexual act. Common to gay men.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinity
    His user name gives a bit of a clue. Tossing Salad is an expression for a sexual act. Common to gay men.
    His bio said he was a produce clerk...maybe he is giving reference to his job!

FORT Regular
    Okay, I read through them posts, and I'm not seeing anything even closely resembling gayness, save for the name he posts under. Other than that, which is an oblique reference at best, everything else he writes just sounds like random internet drivel, much like the stuff most of us spend our days putting up on here.

I'm not saying he's NOT the token Sister for this cast, I'm just saying that things like '6 days... I might blow a load' hardly makes him gay. In deserate need of a sexual outlet maybe, but not gay.

However, let's see how this plays out. We didn't officially find out about John Carroll until, like, 6 or 7 eps into the season (not like we couldn't have guessed, but it wasn't conFIRMed till then...), so maybe it'll 'come out' later on down the line.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    And this is the guy we thought was a geek?
    Dang lol Ryan O. should've been the gay one. It'd make the show more interesting.

FORT Fogey
    looking at his Bio, it looks like Ryan S likes to be a goof(ie the #DDDDFF and Jenna Jamieson comments as well as other) and just say stuff to try draw a laugh, which is pobably why he used the nick Tossed Salad.

It's my guess the fact he has a slightly warped sense of humor, that's what got him a spot on the show. Wouldn't it be funny if in the end the "slacker" wins the whole thing. If this guy didn't make survivor he probably would have been perfect for Joe Schmoe.

As to him being gay, more power to him if he is but there is nothing in that post that directly says that he is. It's just a bunch of rubish written by a 19 year old who is going to go see a concert.

Quote Originally Posted by rab
    Dang lol Ryan O. should've been the gay one. It'd make the show more interesting.
    actually if i had to pick one out of the bunch that was gay he is my pick because he is too good looking

Jakersnake, the PS on one of his posts is:

Oh, and I hope I get to see Tom naked.... oh and Mark is cute...
    Now, I'll be the first to admit he doesn't come right out and say it, but that's not the kind of thing most straight guys would add to the end of a usenet posting, goofing or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast