+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Gay or Lesbian contestant?

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    So did he enjoy the 'Morgan Behind' scene

Good one. But I'm not sure if he's really gay though.

FORT Regular
    Has no one ever doubted of the possibility of Ryan O. being gay?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I could swear Mitchell in S2 was gay, what even made that suspicion bigger when was i saw him in an interview afetr he got booted singing and dancing broadway style. Jeff might have been, but my guess was he was bi.

As for last year it's my guess Jenna and Heidi were both bi, or at least i can dream
    I think you are right about Mitchell from S2. He is gay. Didn't he perform "I Will Survive" on the recap show showing how the contestants were readjusting to real life?

FORT Fogey
    Mitchell from S2? Hmm...yeah that is possible.

Ryan O being gay? Now that thought NEVER crossed my mind.

FORT Fogey
    No i don't think Ryan O. is gay, Nicole said he kept on flirting with her.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, that too! He's not gay. Take him off the list.

Blackbeard123: How much nudity was going on with the girls? (There has already been way too much nudity shown with the guys).
    Ryan: [laughs] I actually didn't see any nudity, but I wasn't really looking to see any, either. But too bad that I had to see boys naked instead of girls.

This was from the Survivor chat... a question asked... so I'm not sure if Ryan S is gay...

Just an Excitable Boy Dave Cullen's Avatar
    I'm coming late to this one. Had not heard the Ryan S rumors. Or are they still rumors? Can anyone clarify the status of this?

And someone was still saying a few days ago the Chip and Reichen are still together. They announced a few days ago that they're getting divorced (didn't use that word, but that it's definitely over). They posted a long message about it, ahead of an Advocate story coming out. It's on another fan site so I think I'm not allowed to link to it here, but you can get there via my site.

Thanks for the links on Sonja. Someone had brought the same question up over at my blog and I said Mrs Howell was gay, and some people were shocked. I didn't have any links to back it up, thought it had become general knowledge, but I guess not. She got booted before she could out herself on the show.

I really miss having gayguys, at least out ones. Mitchell was so freaking gay it was ridiculous. And I've had suspicions about quite a few others.

Would be hot if Shawn were gay, but I doubt it. Especially since Mark Burnett prefers casting stereotypes, especially with gays. Ryan S would be more his style.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Cullen
    I really miss having gayguys, at least out ones.
    Well apply to the show then, already!

Just an Excitable Boy Dave Cullen's Avatar
    Hey, how do you know I'm gay!

Heeheehee.

I applied to the first one, and made it through the first elimination round, but never got that far again. Didn't apply this time because I injured my shoulder.

Just spent the weekend in LA making an audition tape with a buddy for The Amazing Race, though.

But that's not going to happen.

+ Reply to Thread