+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Shoulders

Poor Ryan. I think most of us saw it coming, and so did he.

Really, really too bad kid. I liked ya. But, you got on the show and I hope it was the experience of a lifetime, like you said. And take it from me, someone almost as old as that lawyer jerk - it's not the last cool experience you'll have. Just the latest of many. You're smart, and you're not afraid to go after what you want. Good luck to you.

ps. That'll teach ya about lawyers. But you probably already knew that.

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Despite the scandal attached to him (a bit less than Christa's, but still questionable), I hesitantly found myself liking him in that audition video
    Did I miss something here? Do I need to crawl out from under my rock and get off the turnip truck already? Someone point me in the direction of this scandal...I don't remember reading about it (which means it's somewhere here. )
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

What is with this scandal? what scandal. What, the guy wrote a few articles in a newsgroup? Maybe i'm a little fu_ked up in the head. Let me look up the word scandal.

Four minutes later -----

Well, scandal is not the word that should be used. More like disgrace. Scandal reads more like conspiracy. Whatever he did Ryan sure fu_ked up in that scandal.

I really felt bad for Ryan S. this episode. Being called "skinny" was just degrading--you could see it in his face when Jeff showed him the ballot. And why, oh why was he allowed to do the reward challenge at all--he's probably the lightest, so he'd have the most diffcult time diving. Oh wait, Android's the leader, so there's my answer right there. Maybe they shouldn't have booted Nicole off so soon--she's probably a good swimmer, living in a beach community and all.

Anyway, maybe it's just me, but in some instances I thought Ryan S. looked a lot like Noah Wyle of ER, particularly during his confessionals.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well now that he's gone , maybe he can score some drugs to get happy again. He said in Nashville it was hard to find Acid. I'm sure drug deals are easier in Panama ...
    Maybe he can find a group to do the froggy trip with him

Ryan S was just the scapegoat of the tribe. Because Andrew had been failing as a leader, he wanted to blame Ryan S for the tribe's losses.

Andrew looked like an a$$, literally, in episode 1. Ryan S didn't show solidarity in baring all (i.e., he didn't comply with Andrew's suggestion), which demonstrated that not everyone was willing to endanger the family jewels. Nicole, in the FoRT interview, mentioned that the Morgan tribe lost their challenge partially owing to the naked boys, who had to move more carefully. Andrew, rather than own up to his own stupidity, chose to blame the only guy who didn't drop trou. Andrew knows how to blame the innocent and exculpate the guilty party.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Ryan...we hardly knew ya!

I will miss you. You really seemed to know what they game was all about (unlike Osten), and I wished you would have lasted longer.

I think in this case, it was a matter of being placed on the wrong tribe.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayla
    Andrew knows how to blame the innocent and exculpate the guilty party.
    Of course he does...he's a lawyer!

Andrew did not perform well in the RC, but neither did Andrew particularly.

I agree, it was easy to scapegoat Ryan.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread