+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Shoulders

he is weird just like rob. and he made the comment about osten
    Sandra plays survivor better then anyone. She Won!

Dawn marie was always the ultimate member of the family.

Jennifer Hudson Forever

Ant is the man! er..... woman

Money talks,

CHOCOLATE SINGS!

Not to sound horribly, horribly sexist or anything, but he's got to be as physically strong as the women on his team, right? Wouldn't it be reverse-sexism or something to vote him off just because he's not as strong as the other guys?

It seemed to me he was trying his best along with everyone else. If he gets booted it'll be because Andrew's the leader and just doesn't like him. Which makes me kinda not like Andrew. He should be above picking on the little guy.

Then again, Andrew's a lawyer. He'd probably vote his own child off.

It's too bad. I think Ryan would have got along much better on the other team. He and Rupert would probably have become friends.

Personally, I kind of like Ryan. However, I don't think he can last long in that tribe and living there. What worries me alot is that he's so skinny too...

So far I don't dislike anyone because it's still to early in the show. In the next couple of shows I'll get a feeling of who the jerks/idiots are, and who are the cool ones. So far the ones I like are Rupert, Ryan S. and the lady he befriended; Lillian?

Happy Thanksgiving to All destry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City
    I don't think he bailed on the challenge at all
    I agree with you on that...Andrew was wrong about Ryan and the challenge.

“We’ve got tons of money...are we going to the boat now?” No one appeared to listen to Ryan! They definately should have slowed down, came together as a tribe, and bought more supplies before rushing off to get a boat to the island. :rolleyes Morgan :rolleyes No hugs or celebrations when getting to the island either - Drake had so much more team spirit.

Ryan's tribe would benefit from listening to him. All of his gripes have been legitimate. He was right about spending their money before getting on the boat. He was right to complain about them not taking a moment to bond. And he's absolutely right about not giving up till his torch is snuffed out.

Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    So far I don't dislike anyone because it's still to early in the show. In the next couple of shows I'll get a feeling of who the jerks/idiots are, and who are the cool ones. So far the ones I like are Rupert, Ryan S. and the lady he befriended; Lillian?

I agree BBfan. I tried not to form any opinions either way -- can't help but like Ryan S and Rupert though. We will see different sides of people in the next couple of episodes.

I was afraid that Ryan would get booted prematurely. Andrew was saying that he wasn't giving his all in the competition -- maybe he isn't strong physically but the guy is smart!!! I liked when he told Lill that it isn't over until your torch goes out and then Jeff said the same thing at tribal council

Quote Originally Posted by sinclair
    I agree BBfan. I tried not to form any opinions either way -- can't help but like Ryan S and Rupert though. We will see different sides of people in the next couple of episodes.

I was afraid that Ryan would get booted prematurely. Andrew was saying that he wasn't giving his all in the competition -- maybe he isn't strong physically but the guy is smart!!! I liked when he told Lill that it isn't over until your torch goes out and then Jeff said the same thing at tribal council
    When you think about it if Nicole had said nothing to Lillian, Ryan S. could have been the one booted off the island. But once Nicole told Lillian her feelings about getting rid of Tijauna? Lillian ran off to tell others and that's what saved Ryan S. or her (Lillian) So, Ryan S. was right when he told it's not over until that flame is out.

I'm not telling you nothing you already know I guess.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by destry
    I agree with you on that...Andrew was wrong about Ryan and the challenge.

“We’ve got tons of money...are we going to the boat now?” No one appeared to listen to Ryan! They definately should have slowed down, came together as a tribe, and bought more supplies before rushing off to get a boat to the island. :rolleyes Morgan :rolleyes No hugs or celebrations when getting to the island either - Drake had so much more team spirit.
    I agree, it appears that Ryan read the "Survivor 101" handbook, and nobody else on his tribe did. It is a shame, I think his obvious lack of physical strength will probably get him booted early!

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I don't see how Andrew could say that Ryan S. wasn't pulling his weight. He was doing as much work if not more that any of the others. He definitely did more than Darrah and Nicole, who simply carried the flag and the torch.

I really like Ryan S. a lot. He's my favourite member of the Morgan tribe, and I hope that he can stay until at least the merge. He seems to be the only one on that tribe who has his head in gear. And that alliance he has with Lillian may help him along.

He has the potential to easily be like Rob from the Amazon season.

+ Reply to Thread