+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Ryan Shoulders

Leo
    Premium Member
    Not while he had his spear in his hands!

I would call him Chubby Rupert or sth like that.. but fat is a wrong choice of word to describe such a nice person

I couldn't believe they chose Ryan S to compete in Survivor. Naturally skinny guys cannot survive long without food because of their metabolism and become more of a liability. I am thin myself and if i miss a meal, my sugar level drops to the point that I might collapse. I think it's also hard on big muscular guys because their body is so used to eating a lot of food in order to maintain it that's why Osten was whining and ready to quit. Even so, i think Osten should take it like a man.

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    but fat is a wrong choice of word to describe such a nice person
    I think "nice" is the wrong word to describe someone who takes the pirate life so seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    I couldn't believe they chose Ryan S to compete in Survivor. Naturally skinny guys cannot survive long without food because of their metabolism and become more of a liability.
    And I also think that the people who select the people for Survivor also care about entertainment value. They might think that someone who is starving to death would make for great TV.

+ Reply to Thread