+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152

Thread: Lillian "Lill" Morris

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    My point was that she kept going on and on about being a scout. Did Burton? No. He only told LILL once about being a scout during a reward. He didn't go on and on about being a scout, he only mentioned it once to make Lill feel good. If he talked about scouts all the time then I'd be saying the same things to him that I am about Lill.
    And I'll reiterate my point - and because I don't feel like typing it again:

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    If you do that stuff for 16 years of your adult life, it's a part of you. It's the most fulfilling part of her life. What is your passion? Won't you talk about it if it's something that is really good and helps others? Why can't she share that part of herself and still do what she has to in order to win?
    Answer that point, because I'm curious to know what it is that makes you tick and if you wouldn't talk about it in the game to others because people might criticize you for "going on and on" about it.

As for my "10,000 word lectures" - I enjoy the game as much as anyone here. However, in analyzing the game, I don't usually make conclusory points without some reasoning. I am an independent thinker here, and I don't see many (if any) good arguments to support the level of vitriol I see here. I don't avoid or dodge points made in these posts. I prefer well-thought-out discussion, as opposed to 2-second rants and groupthink.

JR.
    OK, it's obvious that you people don't agree. Can we just leave it at that? The discussion is going nowhere.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    And I'll reiterate my point - and because I don't feel like typing it again:

Answer that point, because I'm curious to know what it is that makes you tick and if you wouldn't talk about it in the game to others because people might criticize you for "going on and on" about it.

As for my "10,000 word lectures" - I enjoy the game as much as anyone here. However, in analyzing the game, I don't usually make conclusory points without some reasoning. I am an independent thinker here, and I don't see many (if any) good arguments to support the level of vitriol I see here. I don't avoid or dodge points made in these posts. I prefer well-thought-out discussion, as opposed to 2-second rants and groupthink.
    Yes, JR, I agree, I will just end this, no more baiting.

But Siryn wants to know what I'm passionate about. Alright, let's see, Survivor and football, not too much else. As for going on and on about it, I wouldn't do it unless the people that I was around also liked football. I'm like that in real life, I talk about football to the people who like football and I only talk Survivor with my friend even though she doesn't like it because she's my best friend and she knows I don't really have anyone else to talk about it with.

Ok, hope that helped. Trying NOT to go off topic. Hope it's ok, I was just answering a question. It kinda has to do with Lill cuz she talked a lot about scouts after all.

+ Reply to Thread