+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lillian "Lill" Morris

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I fall into the pain in the rear group, too. Well, you know what I mean. There is just something about this gal (after seeing her on the Early Show) that sets me to thinking.....

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Okay. The hat is in all the publicity shots. If she is wearing that damned hat when she gets to the island she needs to go first. That will bug me to no end.

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Hmmmm... a Scout Troop Leader... she could be bossy and demanding. I doubt she will last long... then again, I shouldn't really underestimate... who knows.

"Music: Hard Rock, AC/DC, Rap, Nelly, Country, Garth"

This selection makes me laugh

I am getting a whats-her-name vibe. The first bootee from S1...the one with the ukelele. Help, brain cramp.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Sonja was her name.

Anyone that likes AC/DC is a friend of mine but the hat really concerns me.
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Warren County Scoutmaster to be ‘Survivor 7’ contestant

Among 16 competing for $1M

By Laura Dempsey
    ldempsey@DaytonDailyNews.com

Finally, after six long and, to widely varying degrees, satisfying seasons of Survivor, there’s finally a contestant from Ohio.

Lillian Morris, who lives in Loveland in Warren County, was revealed Thursday to be one of 16 Americans chosen to compete for $1 million in a remote location off the coast of Panama. Morris is, at 51, Survivor 7's oldest cast member in a crew that skews slightly older — right around 30 — than previous installments.

On the Today show, Morris introduced herself as the “proud Scoutmaster of Boy Scout Troop 617 in Cincinnati, Ohio."

It wasn’t known whether Morris applied by sending a videotape to the show’s producers, or if she showed up for the “cattle-call” casting session at Newport on the Levee in February. What is known is that WKRC-TV (Channel 12) in Cincinnati has consistently ranked Survivor No. 1 in local ratings polls, and the Newport casting was seen as a way for the show’s producers to thank the tri-state area for the continued support.

Morris was introduced on the Today show in a segment taped before the contestants were whisked away to the the Pearl Islands, near Panama, where the pirate-themed Survivor took place.

She wore full Scouting regalia, and was stuck with the uniform: One twist this season is that the “survivors” were stranded with only the clothes on their backs, whereas previous contestants were allowed to bring clothes, a random “luxury item” and various tools that helped mitigate the true survival nature of the challenge.

The players left in early June and returned in August, sworn to secrecy about their involvement in the show.

Morris and her husband of 30 years, Lonnie, have two grown children, Clayton and Megan.

She earned an associate’s degree in accounting from the University of Cincinnati. Coincidentally, one of her teammates is UC Law School graduate Andrew Savage, 40, who practices in Chicago.

Neither Savage nor Morris are Ohio natives: Savage was born in New York, Morris in Maine.
    http://www.daytondailynews.com/local...9survivor.html

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    I think we know who my buddy scooberoo will be rooting for.

Personally, I believe that she will surprise a lot of people by either getting first booted, or winning the game.

It's one extreme or the other with me. I don't see a lot of middle ground here.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Lillian rocks! Although, I think I'm liking Trish and Sandra a little bit more. I really hope Lillian makes the merge. Old ladies get a bad rep on this show.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Lillian rocks! Although, I think I'm liking Trish and Sandra a little bit more. I really hope Lillian makes the merge. Old ladies get a bad rep on this show.
    I don't know about that. Jan made it to the final three in Survivor: Thailand.

Though, I know you liked Shii Ann more.

+ Reply to Thread