+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Darrah Johnson

FORT Fogey

I hardly remember seeing David and Jeff at all in the beginning. Suddenly, they started getting more air time. I am thinking the same thing will happen with Darrah. It's really hard to understand her, though. That accent is thick!

To be fair, in the second episode, Darrah got more airtime than Christa, Michelle, and Trish.

FORT Fogey
    That is true! That's why I feel like I hardly know Christa or Michelle at all! They hardly get any air time. Trish had a lot more in the 1st episode, though.

Trish has had like, 2 confessionals the whole season so far. Trish I think is more UTR than Darrah right now by very little.

FORT Fogey
    2 confessionals? Wow! I guess I was thinking of that time when the lesbian was hitting on her and Sandra was saying that Trish was just fooling around. That is airtime, just not confessional airtime. Hmmm...but yeah, she's had the same amount of airtime as Darrah cuz Darrah has had 2 confessionals right? Or has she had 3? It's hard to keep them all straight.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    It's easy to like someone who hasn't yet opened their mouths. Those are the people I like the most on reality shows.

FORT Fogey
    Haha, yes. Or, I tend to like the softspoken people or people who when they speak, don't really say anything dumb.

Well, I don't really like what I've seen of Darrah so far, no matter how little. She called Sandra a bitch--as Sandra waved goodbye when she left after raiding their camp, Darrah said "Bye" then added "She's such a bitch." And she also joined in with Android and Assten in writing "Skinny Ryan" on her ballot, proof of her ass-kissing towards those two. For me, Darrah is giving off that evil-conniving-bitch vibe a la Penny of Survivor Thailand.

I'm not certain if Darrah was the once who said "bitch," which was said as a voiceover. I wondered about that. The producers could've added that voice clip after Darrah's confessional so as to make it seem as if Darrah said it. Does anyone have the episode on tape?

2 confessionals? Wow! I guess I was thinking of that time when the lesbian was hitting on her and Sandra was saying that Trish was just fooling around. That is airtime, just not confessional airtime. Hmmm...but yeah, she's had the same amount of airtime as Darrah cuz Darrah has had 2 confessionals right? Or has she had 3? It's hard to keep them all straight.
    Yeah, I know what you're saying.

But look at it this way: How interesting Trish was directly involved with that and got no confessionals about it (Sandra did).

Anyway, Darrah has 3 and Trish has 2. Trish has a confessional in the previews for next week though.

But yeah, what they've shown of Darrah doesn't exactly make her Miss Sunshine.

+ Reply to Thread