+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Darrah Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    ... and embalm them.

Jan could have used her help with the bat.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sheela

Jan could have used her help with the bat.

Happy Thanksgiving to All destry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Is Holmes Community College a school for the blind?

I think she's pretty though...she has a fascinating job...describes herself as “outspoken”..hmmmm...will have to see how that plays out...has a lot of “country” tastes/favorites, but I think I may like her anyway

Not sure about this one- she seems smart but she freaks me out a little. She works as a mortician/funeral director- EWWW!! She could be an intravert- how is she going to get along with people with a pulse. She would love to be a coroner. She is most proud of passing her National Board of Funeral Service exam to become a certified mortician. She makes a comment that she was intrested in Survivor because she wanted to meet new people- YA THINK!!! Her favorite shows are CSI and Six Feet Under- Do you think she lives for her job (no pun intended). Outdoor Activities: Hunting, fishing (NOTE: these items involve KILLING something). Alcoholic Drinks: Doesn't drink (thank GOD for that).
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

A lot prettier than I thought from her pics. . I don't remember anyone being on an episode so little and this one was 90 min. She sure can't be boring judging from her audition tape. Is MB telling us something or was she so uninteresting with all of the craziness around?
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Matt last season had one line on the entire premiere. I know, I was his "shadow", and had to write a paragraph about him from that one line.

So, it might mean she goes far. And either way, it means I didn't have to listen to that awful accent - Christa's was bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    And either way, it means I didn't have to listen to that awful accent - Christa's was bad enough.
    *makes mental note never to chat with John ON THE PHONE*

Okay, I'll amend that. I can stand her accent, except when her application video cuts to her in her tiara, and she says "and I'm a beauty queen!"

That just about makes my head explode every time I've seen it.

Premium Member
    She got about as little camera time on the first episode as Amber received in S3, I am guessing the Producers have picked her to be the "Amber" for this series. Good for her I guess, that means she will probably make the Jury. Needless to say, I picked her to win the whole thing from the begginning. So, let's go Darrah! If not Darrah, let's go Rupert!

All I remember thinking was.. wow, she's pretty. Then I went looking for my cheat sheet and couldn't find it as I wanted to compare the still to the tape.

I never did get to see the video auditions tapes and I like a southern accent mostly, so I really WANTED to hear her talk. Oh well.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread