+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Shawn Cohen

He did come across a little arrogant. Shawn is strong, and the tribe will keep him around because they need to win immunities, but he better start toning down his alpha male attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by vancouver_boi
    I heard a rumor (in our local paper) that Shawn is gay...is this true? It'd make me a happy boy!
    Woudn't surprise me a bit. But, does your local paper have an on-line version? What was the gist of the rumor?

Happy Thanksgiving to All destry's Avatar
    “Burton, as well as myself, off the start we started getting everything going...we are just a little more strong personalities, a little more physical, you know, mentally as well”

He's definitely a hottie, save for the belly and love handles, but others have surmised that he deliberately stored up on fat to sustain him for the next few weeks. Seems okay enough so far--didn't like that fussing over his Armani suit, but he did sacrifice it anyway, cutting it up for shorts. And I didn't like that coconut milk thing where he didn't offer Sandra and Christa any.

Quote Originally Posted by imbiyerna
    He's definitely a hottie, save for the belly and love handles
    I think the little belly & love handles add to his cuteness. Makes him seem like more of a regular guy type guy.

Chiseled abs on a guy - yuck. You date a guy with chiseled abs, you marry a guy with a kewt widdle bellwy.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    He's okay so far...I have no bad things to say about him.

I heard though that he makes Rupert mad in episode 2...if it's unwarranted, I will hate him.

Nobody messes with Rupert!

Shawn wore an Armani suit and brought it to the attention of his tribe mates .

Even if he thought he was dressing up for publicity photos, the suit was a bad idea. Past Survivor contestants have used apparent wealth as an excuse for voting people off.

Wow! This thread is seeing a lot of traffic!

Shawn was stupid to be so careless with the spear after Rupert had pointed out that the tip was loose. But I agree with Shawn that he shouldn't give up using the spear. If he stops trying to fish, Rupert becomes indispensable which is poor strategy for Shawn.

Having lost the spear-tip, he handled his situation quite well. He did look for it for an hour on his own. Then he handled Rupert very well. He allowed him to get his rage out of his system before pointing out that it was an accident, and immediately suggested searching for it. "You can be mad, but you want to come help me find it?"

Now I kinda remembered, I think his voice sounds like John from S4

Happy Thanksgiving to All destry's Avatar
    I noticed they showed Shawn dragging the fishing spear behind him while out with it instead of keeping the tip in sight as much as possible. To his credit, he did handle the confrontation with Rupert in a pretty calm and mature manner though - I was happy to see that.

+ Reply to Thread