+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Shawn Cohen

Foggy Doggy
    Looks great, but the muscle-headness will scare others and make him a threat. If he survives to a "merger" he'll be the 1st gone when he fails to get the Imminity Idol, as he's a physical threat in any challenge....aka the cop on Survivor that Brian won.....remember they got rid of him the 1st opportunity not because anyone disliked him, but ONLY because he was a phyiscal threat.

He should have add a few pounds to make himself NOT look like a physical threat

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    He looks/sounds a bit Silas-ish
    Oh good lord, not another Silas please
    "That's Numberwang!"

Happy Thanksgiving to All destry's Avatar
    I wonder if his twin brother is identical? They could pull a switch in the middle of the game (yeah right, , maybe on “Fantasy Island” ) - can’t believe he described himself as charismatic - people who describe themselves as charismatic are seldom, if ever, actually charismatic.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Same shirt, too.
    LOL. Clothing where the neck hole is way too open are ugly. He's probably going to end up like every other buff guy and get booted after merging the tribes. Unless, though, he wins several immunities in a row like Colby of S2.

HELLLLLOOO!! This is the Italian Stallion- Yeeppee for me! I think he could be smart but is a major smoozer. He notes that his friends and family have dubbed him "The Ultimate Salesman." He is also one of those Health Nuts! Damn those people- give me a box of macronie and cheese anytime.
    ~When life give you lemons, pour yourself some vodka and use the lemons for a garnish~

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    WOOOO! Go Shawn.. I think he will be one of my favorites.. He likes Tomb Raider too so of course he is gonna be cool!

I don't know...there's just something about him I don't like. He comes across as being a bit too full of himself to me.

FORT Newbie

Shawn Cohen Gay?

I heard a rumor (in our local paper) that Shawn is gay...is this true? It'd make me a happy boy!

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by vancouver_boi
    I heard a rumor (in our local paper) that Shawn is gay...is this true? It'd make me a happy boy!
    I don't know but check with his twin brother lol. Double the fun woopy.

+ Reply to Thread