+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Shawn Cohen

If I'm correct... Lil_Cutie's 95 is Lill and 96 is Clay

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    If I'm correct... Lil_Cutie's 95 is Lill and 96 is Clay
    Yup! How smart you are. You are very smart. or could it be that you read my other post first? Hehe. 92-96 are the only ones I really truly hated, though. 91 was Keith and I really didn't HATE him.

Ahhh back on topic. Shawn's just a neutral contestant to me, which is evident by my 42 ranking. Right in the middle. I bet his looks helped him out though cuz he sure is cute!

Shawn's eviction was the first place I went "Huh? Why wasn't Jon booted?"

If the 2 guys were being so annoying, why didn't they kick the most obnoxious one first?

The start of Jon's mysterious survival....

OK, I'm kind of freaking out right now. First let me explain that I have several VCR's and I tape way more stuff than I could ever hope to watch if I live to be 100.

So today, I happen to be watching an old episode of The Tonight Show, from last April. They have a segment they do sometimes called "Jaywalking". Leno goes out into the streets and asks people questions. On this show he was asking questions about Easter, like how long ago did Jesus live.

As God is my witness, one of the people he was talking to was Shawn! He asked him how long the Jews wandered in the desert and Shawn said 8 days.

The thing that's freaking me out the most is that a similar thing happened a couple years ago. During the time of the first Big Brother, I was again watching an old tape of Leno, maybe about 6 months old at the time. And the Jaywalking segment featured Will Mega from Big Brother! I think the topic was Washington landmarks. And Will was wearing the same floppy hat he wore on Big Brother.

Had I watched either of these Leno shows live, I wouldn't have recognized either one of the guys, as their reality shows hadn't aired yet. But I'm not a regular watcher of Leno and I wonder how many more times this has happened. I'm not a big believer in coincidences, I smell a conspiracy!

Thanks for letting me ramble. (Here in an obsolete thread that no one is ever going to read anyway!)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I think that's pretty neat, Q!

*gasp* Waitaminute! You don't think Shawn was a "media whore," do you? *covers mouth with hand* Oh, I hope not!

When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

And now I'm watching an old tape of Eco Challenge Fiji. The one with Ethan and Jenna L. and two Road Rules guys. One of the officials looked awfully familiar - it turned out to be Gabriel from Survivor 4. I hadn't heard that he was involved.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Yes, I remember that. Soon as I saw him, I said to my wife, "He must be there for the experience." That was before they printed his name on the bottom of the screen.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread