+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Michelle Tesauro

That was one of the questions that Julie Chen asked her on the morning show the next day, and Michelle said that she wanted go through with the plan, but once she tipped the glass, and tasted how vile the stuff was, she felt she needed to chug it, or she was going to barf it.

Makes sense, but then she could have just stopped a few times, and played it up more. I honestly think she gave up, if she was playing at all, once Burton left.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Makes sense, but then she could have just stopped a few times, and played it up more. I honestly think she gave up, if she was playing at all, once Burton left.
    Not to beat a dead horse, but I agree--there was no time limit, she could have stopped as many times as she needed to. It is her fault she's gone. Plain and simple.
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Sometimes I think the players forget that a million dollars is at stake. Michelle wasn't playing otherwise and needed to realize that the plan at the IC was her last chance.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Happy Thanksgiving to All destry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    She did not seem to know how to play the game, but I'm really disappointed we hardly saw any of her, we hardly got to know her.
    I agree, she said in a pre-season show that the most dangerous thing the others could do would be to underestimate her or something to that effect, but she didnít show a lot of strategy once she got out there - maybe the whole thing wasnít her cup of tea after all I got the impression she closed up shop after Burton got voted off, and almost seemed to have a fatalistic attitude about any future chance she had.

FORT Fogey
    They still might have NOT picked her for the challenge, you never know....

FORT Fogey
    Well, they might have figured that a "cute" girl who struggled the first time around would be a good choice. Yes, they might not have picked her, but it would've helped her chances, but in all honesty, I wouldn't want to be picked to go again and taste more vile stuff!

Agreed, they might not have picked her, but if she had been convincing enough I think they might very well have chosen her.

I was surprised that she didn't give the acting a little more of a shot, particularly considering how precarious her position was in the tribe.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    There was a big article filled with pics in the Enquirer about our very own Michelle.

FORT Fogey
    What'd it say, Maleady?

+ Reply to Thread