+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Christa Hastie

She's OK so far...as long as she doesn't speak too much. She sounds like she's got a permanent cold...

I'm not sure I saw her

I made that cheat sheet, then couldn't find it last night. I guess she didn't do anything that annoyed me too much, as I'd probably remember
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Leo
    Premium Member
    Her main contribution was having her dress cut up for herself, Michelle, and Rupert.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Her main contribution was having her dress cut up for herself, Michelle, and Rupert.
    That earned her points from me--after all this talk about her alleged drug habits and stuff, I was expecting to dislike her instantly, but that didn't happen in the first episode. Her gesture to help out Michelle & Rupert seemed sincere and genuine, and I was in fact even annoyed at Burton & Shawn when they didn't offer her any coconut milk.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by imbiyerna
    That earned her points from me--after all this talk about her alleged drug habits and stuff, I was expecting to dislike her instantly, but that didn't happen in the first episode. Her gesture to help out Michelle & Rupert seemed sincere and genuine, and I was in fact even annoyed at Burton & Shawn when they didn't offer her any coconut milk.

Yes! I completely agree with you. I'll never forget that poor coconut milk moment and how she wanted to cut her dress shorter for better movement. Shed a tear for her. *weeps*

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I really loved her. She was so strange it was endearing. Plus, she seems kind, and kind of hippy-ish. That must be why she likes Rupert...

I would say that from the sound of her voice, she has burned her sinuses out from sniffing nose candy wwwwaaaayyyy tooooo much!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Video Games: Monkeyball, Zelda, Mario Brothers (Again, I rest my case)
    Er, those are regarded as some of the best video games of all time. If she had put down Grand Theft Auto you would have a point, but Zelda and Mario are classics.

Anyway, ugh, read the post by Christa where she says she's a white supremacist. Hope she goes early. Too bad that means she goes far.

Happy Thanksgiving to All destry's Avatar
    She flat-out bugs me

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Er, those are regarded as some of the best video games of all time. If she had put down Grand Theft Auto you would have a point, but Zelda and Mario are classics.

Anyway, ugh, read the post by Christa where she says she's a white supremacist. Hope she goes early. Too bad that means she goes far.
    Did she really say she was a white supremacist? I don't know. Sounds kinda like a kid just trolling for reaction. I wonder what she'll have to say in response to all this, once she's able to?

Mario & Zelda are classics!

+ Reply to Thread