+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ultimate Survivor PC Game

Ultimate Survivor PC Game

Has anyone played it? I got a copy for my birthday and just tried it out yesterday. The interface is much better than the original PC game's, but it still has some work to do. Still, I enjoy playing it more than I enjoyed playing the original. Unfortunately, if your favorite player from the first four series of Survivor didn't make the jury, they didn't make the disc. That means my all-time favorite player, Michael, is unavailable to me. Booo!! I like Rob Mariano and Jeff Varner, too, but they're not there. Rats.

If anybody likes to play it, let me know. There's a network version where you can play with other folks in cyberspace.

In my first game, BTW, I played the final three episodes and rode Lex to victory over a final six comprised of T-Bird, Alicia, Frank, Kathy, and John Carroll. The Fallen Comrades IC is all trivia about the actual Survivors. I housed the computer by getting 10 of 10 correct. Final three: Lex, Frank, and Alicia. As the IC winner, I booted Frank and won 5-2. Yippee!

Wow, I'm such a .
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

My wife and I played some more last night and got all the way up to the merge. Interestingly, they even had "The Switch" early on. Pretty cool.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Hi. I've had the game for a while, but I've never played it online. I'd love to try! PM me if you'd like to try to set up a game some time.

I've won the game playing as Lex, Greg and John. It's weird, whenever I play as a female Survivor I'm voted off close to the final four. Fun game though.

I wish all of the past contestants could have been featured in the game. I would have liked to see Boston Rob, Jeff and Joel. It also would have been nice to boot Kimmi and Dirk!

I've won with Lex and Kelly Goldsmith. I've never won without going on a 6- or -7week run of winning ICs, though. I have a feeling that would be much harder.

I played Survivor before and I won with Paschal of S4. It is MUCH better than the orginal although the questions get too easy soon enough...
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread