+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final 4 Predictions

I think Penny does stand a good chance of making it to the final four.
    The next episode will be pivotal.
    We will see what form the merge takes and the formation of new alliances and agreements.
    This will be an interesting episode and we might have much different ideas about the final four after we see it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ted
    Brian
    Shii Ann
    Penny

You guys really love to hate Shii Ann, but she's going nowhere anytime soon. She's only gotten votes from the losing Sook Jai's, not that those acutally matter. There's noboby left in the game who's voted for her. She might not be as great at puzzle solving as she claims to be, but she is brilliant at forming alliances. That whole preview with Ken questioning her allegiance next week won't hurt her. It means either (A) Ken is next to go or (B) Burnett plays it up (mountain out of a molehill) for dramatic purposes.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    You all assume no pagonging. I'm looking at Ken to do a colby run on the ics after the merge. I think whomever he's allied with will be f4. I'm thinking Jake Ken Penny Erin

Originally posted by enygma
    You all assume no pagonging.
    Well, there are currently 5 Chuay Gahns & 5 Sook Jais.

Originally posted by enygma
    I'm looking at Ken to do a colby run on the ics after the merge. I think whomever he's allied with will be f4. I'm thinking Jake Ken Penny Erin
    Ken pulling a Colby? I think everybody's afraid of that. So when they have their first opportunity to vote him off, he's gone. As I've said before, Ken's just too good to win this game. Mr Perfect may be fun to watch, but he wouldn't be fun to compete against.

I don't think there will be any Pagonging... if only because I think there is still major friction on Sook Jai.

Shii-Ann has said she hates her tribe, so I don't think it's just because of Robb. I truly think the only person that she likes is Jake. I wouldn't be surprised to see them turn on each other.

There is also a bit of friction in Chuya Gahn. Helen doesn't seem to like anyone but Brian, Clay is a bit of an outsider and Jan is off on her own on LooneyTune island.

Should be an interesting merged tribe.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

You know what i thought about?
    Maybe Shii Ann will make a pact with the Chuay Gahn guys and then there will be pagonging SJ.
    But the problem here is if the 6 of CG (and Shii Ann) will make it to the final 6, then Shii will be the first out, finishing 6th place.
    That is why maybe Shii Ann can think not to make the pact with CG....
    But it is a definit JURY.
    Jan! I believe in you!
    You are gonna win Survivor 5!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12