+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merge Camp pix?

Merge Camp pix?

I found these pix on John Gray's Photo Expedition. They are supposed to be the new camp from when the tribes merge. If it is, I have to say the shelters are much better.

Holy Crap! That looks much better than the friggin shelter at Sook Jai.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    If that is the merged camp, then Clay or Helen or somebody from CG must have been in charge of hut building because that is better than anything the SJ could build.

I think that must be a production area or something like that. There are several huts and one seems to have supplies in it. I don't see this being the new camp.

They only used a new camp in S2 (one of the "totaly new ideas for Australia"). The idea was lame and I don't think they will do it again.

Would you pick the camp with good shelter and bad water, or the one with good water & bad shelter?

Princess
    I bet they got the red barets to re-build the SJ camp while the other were out "merging" - it probably took them about 15 seconds...

I have heard, as I mentioned before, that a kayaker around the island found what appeared to be a third camp, so the speculation is that they do indeed use a third camp on this run.

In doing research, I see that Jodaar and I are talking about the same kayaker, John Gray. Here's an article that I read which describes the third camp.

Interesting pics.

I think the theory initially was that there might be three tribes at some point.
    I would think we're beyond that now with only ten people left in the game.
    Seems as though these are merge camp pics rather than third tribe camp pics.
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    WOW those are impressive shelters. I am amazed that in all the extra time SJ never improved upon or made a better shelter.
    CG also had the time with the red berets and maybe they did go over shelter with them, even though they didn't need it then. They may have had the foresight to ask.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    I keep seeing 2 or possibly 3 shelters. With merged tribe standing at 9 or 10, why would they build 2 shelters? I continue to believe that this is a production area. Could John Gray be aka MB?

Will Jiffy come back for S6? Is he tired of just going through the motions?

I would have thought SJ would have worked on their shelter a little more too Eny.
    They don't have the water gathering issue that the Chuays have and have been eating much better than the Chuays too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast