+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wow! 10/24 post show discussion

Wow!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually felt bad when Robb got voted off.

I was still hating him up until after he & Ken went on their little outing & had a heart-to-heart chat. I was just amazed at what a 180 Robb did. He actually said intelligent & beautiful things! And after they lost the immunity, I just couldn't believe the things he said back at the camp. I was truly touched. Just when the guy becomes likable, they vote him off ~ unanimously at that! That was a complete shock. I just never saw that coming ~ especially after he won them the reward challenge single-handedly & shared his new enlightened views with them. I loved when Jeff Probst made his comment about how they've gone on a spiritual journey & they just voted off the guy that led them there, great game. (or something along those lines). You know they had to feel like the biggest a**holes on the planet right about then. Maybe they were thinkings since they will probably be merging soon & it'll be every man for themself, he'd become a physical threat instead of an ally at that point. I dunno.

And what was the deal with Jan wanting to have a funeral for the baby bat? : I did stuff like that when I was 6. But then I did feel kinda bad for making fun or her, b/c I thought, ya know, for her to even care about some dumb, nasty bat, she must really have a good heart. Now I feel like a big a**hole for ragging on her!

I also have really grown to like Jake. I just really like his level-headedness & he never says negative comments about people behind their back, he's very diplomatic. I hope he takes this thing.

Oh, and when Robb was opening up & actually showing a human side, I don't think he said that stupid sounding "bro" or "dude" once. Which would have killed the whole thing if he had.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I agree with your assumption....they got rid of RobB<---2 b's lol

Because he was going to be a threat during individual immunity and reward challanges.

Robb could have gone on a real winning streak if he'd made the individual immunity stage.
    I think he would have been loyal to his tribe post merge though, even though he wasn't voting with them now.
    If they'd have kept him in the loop he would probably have gone along with them.
    I think they might have made a mistake in voting him out as they certainly can't count on the loyalty of smug arse Shii Ann.
    Ken was questioning her about this in the trailer for next weeks show.

Robb did himself proud tonight.
    He showed how much you can grow as an individual if you just let your guard down once in a while, drop the act and take in everything around you.
    He has certainly come out of this thing a "richer" man.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I wasn't all that surprised by Robb getting booted. Look at the votes from the first time Sook Jai went to Tribal Council.

Jake, Erin, Shii Ann, Penny & Ken voted Jed.
    Jed, Stephanie & Robb voted Shii Ann.

Jed, Stephanie & Robb then get voted off. Seems like a simple alliance to me.

If there's a merge next week, it would be those 5 SJ's vs the 5 Chuays. If they maintain tribal alliances, it would come down to a tie breaker to determine which tribe remains in the majority. If they stick together, whichever tribe comes out on top next week can very likely make the final 5. But then, Burnett seems determined to throw a monkeywrench in the whole merge situation. So who knows? I guess that's why next week's show is called Assumptions.

Noooooo! Not Rob (with 2 b's)
    I was rooting for him. Yes, he's annoying, but like Ken said, he's still a kid. And tonight, he showed us how much he grew up during the game. It was very touching to hear him talk about missing his dad even though he didn't have a relationship with him. Robb spoke from his heart, and made everyone in that camp appreciate the simple things in life. Yes, I cried.

Holly,I also think that Robb was voted out because he would be a threat in the individual competitions. It was awesome how he single-handedly won the RC.

I had hoped Shii-Ann would've been voted off.

I loved when Jeff Probst made his comment about how they've gone on a spiritual journey & they just voted off the guy that led them there, great game. (or something along those lines). You know they had to feel like the biggest a**holes on the planet right about then.
    I loved that little stab that Jeff gave the SJ tribe. They deserved it. Say what you will about Robb, but he was a big part in helping the team win in many of the challenges. I really hope they felt like sh*t after voting Robb off. Shii-Ann should've been the one voted off, imo.

Agree2Disagree
    Originally posted by holly71
    Oh, and when Robb was opening up & actually showing a human side, I don't think he said that stupid sounding "bro" or "dude" once. Which would have killed the whole thing if he had.
    I have to agree, Robb finally was someone I could have liked....And POOF they kick him off
    I think he just wants someone to LOVE him....he's a lost soul...and maybe this experience has helped him get in touch with himself.
    Bye bye Robb <~2 B's

I thought it was a great episode.

I thought Shii-Ann was gone. GONE. I had heard rumblings it was her week and it just didn't.

I did feel bad for Robb. He's a little naive, but he seems to be a nice enough guy. He totally won me over by going all out in the RC. I loved how Penny basically told the rest of them to get their asses over and help him out.

Shii-Ann seems more and more like a bitter, haughty bitch. Her smirk last night just angered me. Yeah, Robb's an idiot, but he was so gracious upon his boot, so understanding that I almost cried.

My mother watched with me tonight and pointed out that they had Robb sit out the "thinking" challenge tonight.

Poor guy.

Robb, we hardly knew ye. Should have been S.H.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

We have a little pool at work. We pick a member of each tribe to be voted off. Most of us every week had picked Robb, this week we made the switch to Shi Ann and look what happnes
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

Also, I missed the whole point of the immunity challenge, I was being a good wife a cooking supper

Can someone please explain
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast