+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wow! 10/24 post show discussion

PKeeper
    I agree with you, John. First, they ate the chicken the day after the feast. I don't know about others, but even if I ate a big meal one day, the next day, I am still hungry. Second, with the high likelihood of a merge forthcoming soon, they may need to eat or lose there food.

That is true Holly.... and Robb is a threat after the merge in all the physical challenges. Or maybe they didn't want to look bad to anyone and turn on their own.

I couldn't believe how gracious Robb was. He wasn't mad, he didn't seem bitter and Jeff didn't even force him to leave immediately and let him give Ken a hug goodbye.

Who knew?

And the funeral for the bat? I think Brian had the funniest comment about Jan starting to lose it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Great observation on Shii's super-intelligence failing last night, Fluff.

I too, came to have a new appreciation for Robb last night. Though I had to laugh when he and Ken were walking back to camp and Robb told us something like "Ken helped me make sense to ME, which isn't easy."

Yep, I think we look at Robb and see this big, tatooed, pierced boarder and forget that he's not really much more than a big kid. I thought the way he handled himself from the feast on was completely different from how he behaved up to that point.

Shii-Ann on the other hand, did nothing but make me dislike her even more. Her half-hearted attempt to sound nice during their wine-by-the-fire chat was weak. And her speech at confessional was ridiculous. "Robb, here's an old proverb I want to quote that points out what a FOOL you are. No hard feelings."

As for the chicken, I think that the tribe put aside strategy in favor of sharing another moment. They won the chickens as a team, so they ate them as a team, even though one of them was leaving; sort of a good-bye feast.

Jake is turning into one of my all-time favorite Survivors. He reminds me a little bit of my father-in-law, who's also a good 'ol boy from west Texas. It's gonna kill me if he gets voted off.

I also love Jake. In such a youth focused tribe, I'm kinda surprised he's made it this far.

Of all the 'older' guys, I liked Rodger the best... but it's early and Jake has a huge heart. I hope he goes far.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

The key to the IC, BTW, was to always leave the other team with a multiple of 4 flags remaining. Sook Jai should have won simply because they went first. They take 1 to drop it to 20. Then no matter how many Chuay Gahn takes, Sook Jai can take enough to drop it down to 16. And so on until only four are left, which is a winning configuration, as TED THE COMPUTER GUY had already figured out.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    TED THE COMPUTER GUY had already figured out.
    Further proof that computer guys kicker corporate recruiter ass!

Computer guys! Computer guys! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF!

When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Wayner and I were just talking about that final challenge and how utterly unhelpful Shii Ann was. It suddenly occurred to us that there's a very good reason she was unable to solve The Riddle of the 21 Flags. She wasn't blindfolded.

PKeeper
    Good One, Paulie

PKeeper
    Being another Prop-head myself, I can to the same conclusion as you, Paulie, on the solution.

I found it quick humorous to look at the faces of the non-shii-annites as they waited for her instructions; it was like they were totally clueless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast