+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ken and Robb

Ken and Robb

My local station showed a newsconference re: the Sniper investigation begining at 8. So I missed the first 20 minutes of Survivor.

Can anyone bring me up to speed on what took place up to Sooki winning the feast?

What happened between Robb and Ken?

Umm...

Robb asked Penny if she thought about voting him out. She said no. Therefore, Robb got pissed at Ken because Ken said that she was thinking about voting for him. Then, it just got into this big argument about how Ken wasn't honest a week and a half ago with Robb. I'm not too sure about all that. Ken got really pissed at Robb though.

Then, Robb kept taking bananas when they had agreed to let the bananas ripen. Well, Ken got annoyed by Robb's eating of multiple bananas. Robb said he didn't want to have to ask for food that they won and should be able to eat whenever they're hungry. Shii Ann got involved a bit, but Penny told her to stay out of it. I'm not sure of what exactly was done about the bananas, but it all went away when they won the RC.

...I hope I was detailed enough!

Hey Mike thanks...that was enough detail.

Was the fight as good as the preview showed...or was the preview about the only high point?

It wasn't too spectacular, but there were lots of *beeps*. I hate those little censors. They didn't raise their voices that much either. I would have been yelling at Robb at the top of my lungs.

It was very nice of Ken to take Robb on a walk so they could hash their differences away from the rest of the tribe. I think Robb appreciated that, and it looked like he regained his respect for Ken. Robb even said that Ken treated him like a younger brother. Ahhhhhhh......

Where's Kylie? I was thinking about her.

I'm really starting to like Ken. I mean starting to really FREAKIN' like Ken.

He's a leader, a team player, a nice guy and smart. I hope he goes a long way. I do believe he's this year's Colby.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Miss F,

Yeah I am beginning to feel the same way, however, I thought I heard him say something early in the show about not voting for him if they lost immunity and then he did
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

Darn, I missed the fight too. I'm going to miss Robb, I didn't like him but he was fun to watch.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

It was god that Robb and Ken managed to sort out their differences before Robb was voted off.
    Ken seems like a nice guy but he's very cagey.
    I know it pays to keep your guard up in this game though.

He clearly did tell Robb Penny was going to vote for him.
    Not sure why this bothered Robb so much though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Where's Kylie? I was thinking about her.
    Ask and you shall receive.

I also thought Ken did the right thing by going on the walk with Robb last night to patch things up.

And fluff, I''m also confused as to why it mattered that Ken said Penny was voting for Robb? It doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, since she didn't vote for him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast