+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ken and Robb

I think the purple rock thing was good, but they SHOULD have explained the rules beforehand, rather than just springing it on them. That was cruel, and actually took away from the drama of the rock-picking and just pissed people off.

If the contestants had known what was going to happen, you'd have seen a ton of vote-switching.

I think this only problem with the purple rock thing last time was that it happened with too few contestants remaining and two of them had a very close bond so would rather risk expulsion than vote against each other.

Do you think the purple rock should be extended to include the immune person too?
    "That's Numberwang!"

oh Fluff, that would certainly be a new twist! Could seriously piss people off
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    One thing about the purple rock.

I think they had to come to a unanimous decision. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kathy & Neleh were tied 2-2. Jiffy had them discuss the situation and attempt to come to a unanimous decision. They faild, and out came the bag of rocks.

I don't think Pascal switching his vote would have done it.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    Quote from Survivor Marquesas website:"
    After the vote, Jeff revealed that a tie had indeed occurred -- two votes against Neleh and two votes against Kathy. He then explained that the Final Four would have two minutes to reach a majority consensus whether Neleh or Kathy should be voted out of the tribe and that, if they failed to, all of them except Vecepia, who had Immunity, would have to pick colored rocks out of a sack. The person to pick the only purple rock out of the bag would have to leave the tribe."

I correct myself. A simple majority would would do.

Vee was immune & allied w/ Kathy and had no reason to change her vote.
    Both Neleh & Kathy would be gone if they changed their votes.
    Pascal would never change his vote and evict his pal Neleh.

In the end - loyalty cost Pascal a shot at winning.

Princess
    ITA agree Miss F! And I sure hope God has more important things to do than helping people win Survivor - well, at least I think he/she should.... It is a bit of bad taste to bring any deity into a game like this imho.
    (Well, of course I wanted Kathy to win, but what to do???)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345