+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 post show discussion ***Spoilers***

Episode 5 post show discussion ***Spoilers***

Chuay Gahn won immunity and Sook Jai booted Stephanie.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm glad Shii didn't go. She's got definite entertainment value over Steph.

I was actually glad to see CG win immunity as they needed a little morale boost.

Can't WAIT to see Ken and Robb have it out next week. Speaking of Ken, how cute the way he "dominated" the SJ side of the auction.

Too funny when Shii was making fun of Robb "Ow, it hurts" and his "2 year old temper tantrum"

That looks like a nasty little confrontation they're having next week Kylie.

I wonder what that's all about.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm not sure what thats about. Unless it's Robb coming to Ken to try and get Shi-Ann booted.

Robb has to take some kind of overt action because he has to know his number is coming up.

Kens reaction is in line with what I would consider a proper response to Robb trying to rally against someone close to him.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think they made a mistake booting Steph over Shii Ann. Stephanie is a much tougher competitor....of course, they are close to merge anyway so it probably doesn't matter as much (assuming there is going to be a merge... )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

For that reasson you're probably right BF. But the rest of the tribe have to stick with who has had their back at this point. Step, Robb and Jeb had each others back, against the solid portion of the tribe.

I don't think we'll see that breaking up until after the merge.

Stephanie shouldv'e taken advantage of the offer to switch tribes. She would not have been any worse than what she was at Sook Jai.

I was kind of shock that Shii-Ann thought about taking the offer. I knew she didn't like Robb and Stephanie, but she said "I hate my tribe". Didn't think she disliked the rest of her tribemates.

*edited to add last sentence.

okay, i have to say i was when robb got stung or bitten or whatever. to watch him yelp and flail about and have no one take serious notice just cracked me up!!! he looked like he was trying to do the gap guy dance in the water!

to watch him yelp and flail about and have no one take serious notice just cracked me up!!!
    Yeah it was funny as heck! Not one of them was paying attention to him while he was shrieking for help. And Robb's cry for help sounded like something out of a comedy show.

What I didn't like was Shii-Ann and her smart-aleck remarks about stingray bites not being painful. She wasn't the one bit, and she had never been bit before, so why make those snide remarks. I like her less and less every time.

yeah, shii ann has become quite the be-ahtch!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast