+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ghandia articles

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I second that barficon!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

What an idiot.

I don't regret my strategic decision to tell everybody about him because I really wanted him to go after that incident.
    Which is why she went after CLAY.

I don't think Ted was the one that wanted a little sugar in that bowl. :rolleyes
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

You know what?
    I am all in favour of people being happy with their bodies, there are enough people suffering with bulimia and anorexia.

She seems to have vastly over-estimated her attractiveness though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I personally don't think she's all that fat.

However, there is confidence and there is overboard. Ghandia jumped out without a lifejacket.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I don't think she's that big either.
    I think she has a large rear which tends to make her look bigger than she actually is.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Okay, I consider myself attractive and I'm 100% sure I'm prettier than HER and I STILL wouldn't go on 'expecting attention'
    same here!

Also, I would have expected some mention of her earlier "trauma" that she says led her to behave that wya

If anyone has stock in Playboy... SELL SELL SELL
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

If anyone has stock in Playboy... SELL SELL SELL
    OMG
    "That's Numberwang!"

While Ghandia's going back to her secretarial job, she holds out hopes for a post-Survivor entertainment career. She's already done "plus-size modeling," and would love posing for Playboy like Jerri.
    If I wasn't gay already, the thought/visual of her posing in Playboy would certainly cause me to "turn gay"...

"I'm feelin' Playboy because I feel like I'm the black version of Anna Nicole Smith," she says, "except I'm much more articulate.
    Well, I suppose that is true...

But you know, the [same] body type. Playboy needs to put a big girl in there again. That'd be cool!
    Um, no it wouldn't be cool, sistergirl. And, as for having the same body type as Anna Nicole Smith...I don't THINK so...

What grade level do you have to read at to be "more articulate" than Anna Nicole? Third?

There isn't a barficon big enough for what I just had to choke down.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I am all in favour of people being happy with their bodies, there are enough people suffering with bulimia and anorexia.
    Totally agree Fluff!

I love it when people are comfortable with their own bodies, but I hate when people have to tell others how much they love themselves!

I mean, hell, I wouldn't want to hear Jennifer Aniston talk about how great she thinks she is either!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12