+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who will Switch Tribes?

Who will Switch Tribes?

I think Helen might or possibly even Jan since she aligned with Ghandia last vote.

Stephanie would be the only one on Sook Jai that i could think might want to switch.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

whew, I typed this big long answer up, then after I finished I realized how ridiculous it was!
    I really can't decide if I think any one will switch or not. I want to say Stephanie would switch, but to go onto another tribe after bonds (alliances) have already been formed is pretty stupid, especially if you are alone in your decision. Having just a few seconds to think it over leads me to believe that you can't discuss it

My reason for thinking that NO ONE switches:

Marky never would have given us this much info. He knows that by saying there would be a choice, people would discuss it all week. Now everyone will be wrong and NO ONE will switch.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I have a feeling that no one switches either.

I was pretty peeved when CBS kept touting this all day yesterday during football in their promos.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I agree Cali.
    As much as I'd like to see someone do it, I really can't imagine we would be told that was the "twist" if someone actually did it.

I think there are people who wpould like to switch- probably most natably Stephani, but I don't think she would want to be part of Chuay Gahn. I think she would go if the tribe she was going to was younger and fitter.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I also wonder if anyone does decide to switch if they have to keep the balance of the numbers equal.

For instance, if Stephanie decides to switch does SJ get to pick one of CG to replace her?? Or is someone from CG forced to leave? Or is GC forced to vote someone back to SJ?

I guess maybe CBS didn't give away everything in their dumb promos
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread