+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pennies from Heaven Theory

Pennies from Heaven Theory

Does Penny win it all? Is Mark Burnett trying to tell us? Check out these pix (original & edited) from the intro. If you look closely at the clouds, they clearly spell out PeNNY. Am I just seeing things? Does it mean anything?

Credit to Paratrooper & Realiiity.com Forums for the pix.

I seriously doubt it! It's possible that Penny may win, but I seriously doubt that Markie would be fool enough to state that in a picture. To me, this pictures doesn't mean a thing.

JR.
    You could write anything in there, hell you could even change it to Jodaar.

Cool avatar, JR! Just in time for halloween.

Hmmm, interesting theory, although I don't go along with it.
    Markie knows the indepth research that some dedicated spoilers put into their "craft".
    After the two "Tapewatcher" theories I can't imagine him doing something like this - but who knows.
    It's interesting to bear in mind.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Tapewatcher never surfaced for S4, did he? Too bad. That "Follow the Star" thing was one of the most amazing theories I've ever read. When the sun gleamed through Ethan's glasses in the final episode of S3, I nearly crapped myself.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

My own personal theory is that Burnett edited the clouds & vaguely wrote in Penny's name...just to give us geeks something to think about. He's aware that his show has a cult following, so why not throw in a couple of false clues? Whether Penny wins or not, he's managed to keep us guessing. And I think the conspiracy theories we come up with are some of the best parts of following the show.

I think you're probably right Jodaar.
    His minions read the Sucks board apparently and probably wanted to give Tapewatcher something to get his teeth into.

I desperately wanted to believe the Tapewatcher theory Paulie as it painted Ethan as the winner.
    It was pretty convincing nonetheless.
    I was looking out for the star every episode and had the same reaction as you when the star appeared in Ethan's glasses.

Fascinating theory.
    He also correctly predicted Tina as the winner of S2.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think I won:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Wow, Cali! Hard to argue that you're the big winner. How will you spend the million?

And Fluff:
    I was looking out for the star every episode and had the same reaction as you when the star appeared in Ethan's glasses.
    Good thing we weren't in the same room then...

I remember that Tapewatcher got Tina right, too. Wasn't it "The Dog That Didn't Bark" or something like that? For a time, there was speculation that Tapewatcher was a Burnett plant or even Burnett himself.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast