Woohoo! Bye Ryan O!
And, see jayjay? Told ya.
Rupert is a smart man...giving away breakfast. Talk about getting people on his side. And the "Pick Lill" under his breath? who's in charge here?
He who laughs last thinks slowest
Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!
I know, that was funny, she seemed so happy. I don't know about her now, does she think on her own at all?Originally Posted by dagwood
ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.
--------------------------------------Originally Posted by dagwood
That was definitely a smart move on his part.
Oh gawd, i'm sick of Lill, I really hope she doesn't win this thing GAG!
LOL! nice avvie The Flying, i love it! Lill better be voted off soon.
Well, the Ep. went as expected ( so soorreee Lil Cutie--bye Rhino) but MB sure worked hard at convincing us otherwise.
Interesting tidbits of foreshadowing:
1. Jon and Burton seem to form an alliance. Jon was not edited to appear nearly as annoying this week. Not a single "Johnny Fairplay" sign was seen. Folks, this dude is going to the final 4.
2. Rupert was clearly annoyed when Sandra gave him a cannonball. And she saw it, too.
3. Everyone, except maybe Lil, talked about voting out Rupert.
4. Both Jon and Burton confessed they feel no loyalty to anyone else in the game.
5. Lil is entranced by Burton (as who wouldn't be) and will do anything he says.
6. All signs point to Rupert going next week. After all, he has won how many challenges in a row? You could see that the others were tired of it.
But WHY WHY WHY did T and D sell out their own teammate, Rhino? This has to rank with one of the most incomprehensible survivor moves ever. If they had piled cannonballs on Rupe to begin with, he would not have won immunity.
Ryan is gone. I knew it was coming yet I prayed it wouldn't. It is Dave all over again.
What a stupid little...ugh! Darrah's supposed to be kinda like his girlfriend(they liked each other) and she dumps him? WTF???? God I'm pissed.
I'm not just pissed though. I'm devistated.
Stupid little Christa. I liked her up until this episode. Now she really does seem like a beeyotch that Ryan called her. I think that word was used an awful lot. Didn't anyone notice? It was said like 5 times.
I love Ryan! Why'd he have to get voted out now????? 3rd consecutive season that my favorite finishes 9th. How awful. I was soooo pissed off that it was the "knock people out" challenge. That was Dave's undoing too. Ryan didn't stand a chance.
F'in deja vu! BS man. Couldn't have saved that stupid challenge for some other time?????? Argh!
Based on the previews for next week, who would you pick to be the next boot? I didn't see who was standing around when Burton was talking to Darrah and Tijuana. Who are the five?