+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 03/25 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

03/25 Show Discussion Thread *spoilers*

Challenge 01: Commercial

I'm so glad Traci Won the commercial challenge! She really deserved it!

Challenge 02: Backstab Ballot

It was nice that Ron wanted to do a three way tie...but it really backfired...big ouch...Rob got voted out.

Challenge 03: Back to reality Popular Google Hits

lmao, it was so funny when they kept putting Andrea Lowell as the lowest popular hit lol

Final: Traci versus Ron

LOL, Kathy Griffin is the final judge that will decide who will win...
    Last edited by Jinafire; 03-25-2007 at 11:51 PM.

Congrats to traci for winning! she really deserved it!

I haven't seen it yet, just peeked and saw Ron beat Pepa in around of Back to Reality. Ah, I wanted Pepa to win. Anyway hope to watch the tape tomorrow and the show also airs at 8 pm EDT right before I Love New York on Monday March 26th.

Sunday's are such a mess, I watch Amazing Race, Surreal Life, Dresden Files, Aprentice, Blood Ties and Battlestar Galactica. Then I find out that A&E is starting to show new episodes of Flip This House in the 9pm slot. Of course there is nothing on Fridays and Saturdays and Tuesdays is pretty bare. Why do they schedule stuff like this???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan
    I was just about to say that. Two of my shows had their finale this Sunday so things should be less hetic. Although I think in two weeks some fresh new Celeb Reality starts up.

Happy with Traci winning. Both of her and Pepa were my favs. I wanted Pepa final 2 but oh well. Ron making it that far was a complete joke.

Gee, Rob Van Winkle is so predictable. He does not like something he get anger, calls you names and throws and breaks things. This is only a game Rob, you were the number one challenge winner Ron Jeremy would have been stupid to go against you vs Pepa. That was really a duh moment. This reminds me of Survivor All Stars when Boston Rob Swore up and down that he would not vote out Lex cause they were friends outside the game and that is exactly what he did.

The look on Rob Van Winkle's face when he was not picked the winner of the commercial was priceless. It was kinda cruel of the producers to set it up that way but he has been so arrogant during his wins and aggressive attitude that I felt it was deserved.

I wanted Pepa to win but Tracy is still better than either Ron Jeremy or Rob Van Winkle.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread