+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3/4/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

3/4/07 - show discussion **spoilers**

Wow, tPTB took this thread of the main boards and it took me a while to find it. tonight was the telethon. I hate these get famous people to call me things it is embarassing. Still it is interesting to see Andrea and Verne totally fall apart. I really don't care who wins this show as long as it is not Vanilla Ice, Andrea, Ron Jeremy or Verne. Verne cause he is manic depressive and he doesn't try and it is very hard to watch. Andrea who is fame whore. Her entire reason for being is for people to notice and know who she is. This entire game is a fiasco. Vanilla Ice, he doesn't get what he wants, he throws a tantrum and voila, he is winning. I for one don't follow extreme sports, do care about extreme sports and think the world would be a better place without extreme sports. Who the heck is Ricky Carmichael. Never heard of him. Don't know who he is and I am sure 99% of the American public does not know who he is either. That he won his round of this game is insulting to everyone who participated. Pepa should have had a tantrum also cause I am sure more people know who her rapper friends are then know who Ice's friends are. Either Andrea or Verne should have gone based on quitting alone. How many times has Verne said he would leave. Seriously, Andrea should have gone and Vanilla Ice should have not won. That was very obvious. That Andrea does not recognize that. She is an idiot and the remaining players especially the woman do not like her for that at all. If she says one more time that she worked hard for that I will barf. I can cry on command also. This has been the weakest challenge so far and really the most unsatisfying for me as part of the viewing public.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

yes! i was surprised that this thread got took off too...i think I ranted about how I thought it was so unfair for that Kennedy person to favor some of Rob's and Andrea's people. I wanted to laugh when they placed Ludacris and Beverly Johnson way on the bottom and some Robin Carmichael or whomever at the top...it was complete and utter tripe. This was the most outrageous challenge yet...it was completely unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2265608;
    yes! i was surprised that this thread got took off too...i think I ranted about how I thought it was so unfair for that Kennedy person to favor some of Rob's and Andrea's people. I wanted to laugh when they placed Ludacris and Beverly Johnson way on the bottom and some Robin Carmichael or whomever at the top...it was complete and utter tripe. This was the most outrageous challenge yet...it was completely unfair.
    I guess you and I are the only ones posting but I do see that the threads are getting hits. Oh, well. I totally agree with you the contest was unfair. Up to the rankings it was a normal humiliation challenge on par with what the Surreal Life usually does but the rankings were ridiculous.

I think that TPTB on this board also thought that Surreal Life Fame Games would get the Flavor of Love 2 and I Love New York spill over fans but that never happened. So it go moved to the boonies. Thankfully I found it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I see on the next episode Vanilla Ice is throwing a tantrum again.

Rob needs to grow up, i feel so bad for china and kennedy is full of crap.

+ Reply to Thread