+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2/11/07 - show discussion - spoilers

2/11/07 - show discussion - spoilers

Ron has to go eve I am getting tired off him. Can't he talk about anything else but sex. Chyna Doll and Tracy are nothing but drunken smoking _______. Please fill in the blanks I'm not sure what they are. I do like that the B List was able to get it together and win the competition but again Vanilla Ice knew how to ruin the B List victory by claiming they were cheating. What a poor loser. The person I felt the most sorry for was CC. He is very hard on himself and it didn't help that Ron was picking on him all week. It's sad to see him go.

As for the previews, Andrea is very competitive and to go over the B Listers and try to break them up was underhanded, but Verne falls for it. She knows who the weak spots are. The trouble with famous people is that 9 times out of 10 they are their own worst enemies.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar
    I like Ice and all, but his actions after the challenge really soured me a bit. And yeah, Ron has to go. I was rooting for CC to win all the way and I agreed with Andrea when she said that Ron should've been the one who went home. If it weren't for "The Hedgehog" crashing and burning with his comedy routine, the A-listers would've won, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by LLSmoothJ;2238066;
    I like Ice and all, but his actions after the challenge really soured me a bit. And yeah, Ron has to go. I was rooting for CC to win all the way and I agreed with Andrea when she said that Ron should've been the one who went home. If it weren't for "The Hedgehog" crashing and burning with his comedy routine, the A-listers would've won, but that's just me.
    Well, the A Listers had three problems, Ron's Rotten Routine, poor CC falling, and not using Pepa and Andrea for anything but glitz. Yes, Ice put on a great performance but his good performance also showcased how bad the rest of the A List routine was. The B Listers at least had the theme of a magic show going and they used that and all the team members equally. While they also used raunchy humor they did not cross the line with it like Ron did. Verne's visual of a male having an orgasm was hilarious.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I only caught the last 30 minutes, and I thought it was so funny! That orgasm thing had me cracking up.

Breaking the 4th Wall LLSmoothJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2238300;
    Well, the A Listers had three problems, Ron's Rotten Routine, poor CC falling, and not using Pepa and Andrea for anything but glitz. Yes, Ice put on a great performance but his good performance also showcased how bad the rest of the A List routine was. The B Listers at least had the theme of a magic show going and they used that and all the team members equally. While they also used raunchy humor they did not cross the line with it like Ron did. Verne's visual of a male having an orgasm was hilarious.
    Hmm... Now that I think about it and after I've watched it again, after Ron bombing, CC screwing up, and Pepa and Andrea barely being used, they'd had a better chance eating snowcones freshly made from the depths of hell.

+ Reply to Thread