+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1/28/07 - show discussion - spoilers

1/28/07 - show discussion - spoilers

I was so glad to see Chynna Doll come back and look so well, so sober and off drugs. Still I think this woman has issues. Like not listening and understanding instructions or group dynamics. Who goes and does nothing when the team challenge is to destroy a hotel room? Especially if they are an ex wrestler. This woman is severally wacked.

As for Verne, All I heard from him is that he is so physically challenged that he couldn't do anything. BS. Can't knock over a lamp, flip a chair (hint squat down and lift a chair leg), climb on a desk and kick or push off a stereo or tv or lamp,tip over a plant. The only person on that team that has it altogether is Emmanuel Lewis. He is trying, he thinks about the challenge and puts together a strategy and goes for it. Second on that team is Tracy Bingham. Her morassness over being 'B List' is getting old. Use that energy to win instead of wallowing in your endless speeches about being on the 'B List'. Believe me being on the 'B List' is a step up for her. If this team actually pulled together they had a could chance of winning this competition.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think Chyna Doll didn't do anything, because destroying the room would be reminiscient of her wrestling career, and I think she harbors bad feelings towards that since its what brought her down as far as celebrity status.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2220252;
    I think Chyna Doll didn't do anything, because destroying the room would be reminiscient of her wrestling career, and I think she harbors bad feelings towards that since its what brought her down as far as celebrity status.
    But wrestling is what made her famous, its her addiction to alcohol and drugs and stupid behavior that brought her down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2220436;
    But wrestling is what made her famous, its her addiction to alcohol and drugs and stupid behavior that brought her down.
    If I remembered correctly, Chyna was booted from Wrestling because of a an injury caused by Wrestling, and obviously, she couldn't do anything else, so her fame just dissipated after that.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2220716;
    If I remembered correctly, Chyna was booted from Wrestling because of a an injury caused by Wrestling, and obviously, she couldn't do anything else, so her fame just dissipated after that.
    I know she had a book out and she was pretty famous. It is up to the individual what they do with their career. I could see her in action films and some other parts like that. You have to know how to promote yourself and you have to know what you want to do with your life. I don't think she knows what she wants.

+ Reply to Thread