+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1/14 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

1/14 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Great news VH1 is replaying the previous weeks episode at 10am and then the new episode at 11 am Sunday as well at 9pm Sunday evening. I am not sure everyone else gets it but we do in the Washington DC metro area. Whew! Thank you VH1 cause next week they will be 4 shows I will be watching during that timeslot and I only have 2 tvs and 2 vcrs.

Comments:

mmmm....Chynna Doll and Verne talk and I thought that they had reached a common ground. Well, that lasted for all of 2 or 3 hours and they were pissing each other off. I wonder if they had been married in a previous life??

Vanilla Ice and Verne seem to be bonding. Reminds me of season 4 when Marcus and Verne became friends. Verne always seems to become friends with the tallest guy in the group.

Jeremy's comments during the judging panel during after the challenge were way out of line. Just because you have been in alot of films does not mean you know alot about filmmaking.

Tracy Bingham, her attitude pisses me off as she is constantly commenting how she doesn't want to be on the B List as if it is the kiss of death. Well, honey in 'real life' I don't think you are even on the 'D List'. Lets ask Kathy Griffin. Chynna Doll's negative attitude ticks me off too, if you don't like it do something about it. I would like to see Tracy, Andrea and Chynna stuck on a desert island all their negativity will garantee that it will sink.

Loved the last challenge even I had a hard time translating.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2204417;
    mmmm....Chynna Doll and Verne talk and I thought that they had reached a common ground. Well, that lasted for all of 2 or 3 hours and they were pissing each other off. I wonder if they had been married in a previous life??
    I didn't watch the last part of the show, but I was really annoyed with Chynna. Early on she was talking about how she was trying to get Verne to enjoy himself and then she got all POed when he was obviously having fun riding around on his scooter with Traci. And then in the car when he was clearly offended by her use of the term 'midget' and he calmly and politely corrected her, she did it again just to be b**chy.

I was glad when Rob shared the "sage wisdom" of Eric Estrada with him to make him feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2205329;
    I didn't watch the last part of the show, but I was really annoyed with Chynna. Early on she was talking about how she was trying to get Verne to enjoy himself and then she got all POed when he was obviously having fun riding around on his scooter with Traci. And then in the car when he was clearly offended by her use of the term 'midget' and he calmly and politely corrected her, she did it again just to be b**chy.

I was glad when Rob shared the "sage wisdom" of Eric Estrada with him to make him feel better.
    Loved the advice if nothing else Eric has a level head about the fame. Glad someone else also watched the show.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie
    the episode pretty much kicked ass.

question though, can anyone possibly make screencaps? or at least a screencap of CC naked with the guitar? ;] heh

+ Reply to Thread