+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jan 7 Show

Jan 7 Show

So anyone else want to admit to watching it last night?

I am sure that I can't be the only one. I enjoyed it for what it was and totally understand why Jordan left. Anything that keeps Vanilla Ice on my screen for is good enough for me.

I did feel bad for Chyna somewhat, but I think if you go on this show you can't take yourself too seriously.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I watched it, but I didn't really pay attention. I was too busy posting on FoRT. I do know Vanilla won the challenge and Chyna and Verne were sent to the B-list.

I saw it today.

Poor Chyna crying because she wasnt famous. Being on the show should have been a clue.

I tape it and wait until my kids go to bed to watch. I may not last the season again, but I am so reality tv starved right now that I'm watching this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular
    yeah what time is it on and its on vh1 last time i checked, right? and what night?

Quote Originally Posted by rlykewlantm;2199355;
    yeah what time is it on and its on vh1 last time i checked, right? and what night?
    Sundays at 9 on VH1, according to what is at the top of the forum here. I always catch the repeats though.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Sorry to hear about Jordan's grandma but I couldn't see him as a Surreal cast mate, bet he was incredibly boring during his season. Still I wish they had gotten someone besides Verne as a replacement. I felt sorry for some of the castmates during the photo shoot but truly applaud CC for not sitting there and feeling like s*** cause no one picked him. He refused to feel that way and did something about it. Good for him. He is looking great BTW. Chynna, Chynna, Chynna. Well, at least she found a cuddle bunny on the show. As for Andrea Lowell, that girl has such low self esteem and Tracy Bingham is not much better; what attention whores, trully shallow and ugly people, especially Andrea. As for Vanilla Ice, he needs some anger management. What is it about fame that twists people. He had his moment, he wanted it, worked for it and than didn't like how it treated him. Well. boo hoo you little snot. Hope CC wins it all.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Aw crap...I completely forgot it was on (I was watching a 8 hour repeat of "The Stand" on SciFi)......I'll just have to catch it in the repeats!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread