+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Past Surreal Life castmembers you wish were on The Surreal Life Fame Games

FORT Fanatic
    Does anyone know why Jordan may have dropped out? Another message board posted something about a "loss".

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl;2195722;
    Does anyone know why Jordan may have dropped out? Another message board posted something about a "loss".
    Nevermind - I found out the answer. It's been said that his grandmother passed away, and that his brother, Jonathan, had to come get him out of the house because he was kinda freaking.

Hey, why not another chance to see washed up has-beens interact? Besides it's a competition to see who's most famous. This should be good. Hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2188508;
    I typed a list of all the castmembers to help everyone remember them so they can post who they wish were on the games. The ones who are actually participating in the games are in bold.

Season 3:
    Charo
    Dave Coulier
    Flavor Flav
    Jordan Knight (Rumored to have left the show, so I'll put him in bold)
    Brigitte Nielsen
    Ryan Starr

After making this list, I noticed that none of the reality stars are on these games.

Yeah Jordan Night was in, but eventually he left the house and was replaced by Verne Troyer. Source: Wikipedia

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Yep, that's me!;2196180;
    Yeah Jordan Night was in, but eventually he left the house and was replaced by Verne Troyer. Source: Wikipedia
    The show's website has a sneak peak of Sunday's show. On it, they show Jordan getting the call and leaving the house. It's pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2188476;
    The Lost Boys!!!!!
    Not sure if this information has been posted before but....

If anyone wanted Corey Feldman or Corey Haim to be on the Surreal Life Fame Games .... your wish is ALMOST answered.

I just got back from driving a friend to the airport and on the way back I stopped to get a quick bite to eat.
    I wanted take-out but this particular restaurant you have to go inside to order and who do I see sitting at a booth not more than 10 feet away.... Corey Haim and Corey Feldman! lolol!!

Anyways my order was going to take about 15 minutes so I sat on a bench that was directly across from their booth and all of a sudden I hear this voice asking me if I'm from the area... so I go "yes, did you need directions or something?"

They go "ya we want to go to ________ _______ (I wont say the name of the place cause it is a notorious place up here.
    Anyways I tell them where it's located, jot down names of the cross streets, that there's a unique neon sign on the building and they can't miss it once they get to the corner of the two streets

I hand them the piece of paper and figure what the heck. I'll ask them if they are here for a while?? working or pleasure?

So Corey Feldman says "We're here to film our new reality TV show called "The Two Coreys"

He says the main theme of the show is that Corey Feldman is happily married and Corey Haim comes back into his life out of the blue.
    Corey Haim being a bachelor causes all sorts of drama between Feldman and his wife by getting Feldman into various situations that cause friction in the marriage

We exchanged a few pleasantries and my order was ready, I said goodbye, wished them luck with the show and left.
    They were nice and joked, laffed and thanked me for the directions.

So i get home and go online to see if it's true etc... and sure enough

The Two Coreys - click here

Last edited by Cleocatra; 01-09-2007 at 03:53 AM.

Wow Cleocatra, you're pretty lucky. Too bad the cameras weren't with them at that time. We could have seen you on TV.

So do you think if Corey Feldman had not done this show he would have done the Fame Games?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2199641;
    Wow Cleocatra, you're pretty lucky. Too bad the cameras weren't with them at that time. We could have seen you on TV.

So do you think if Corey Feldman had not done this show he would have done the Fame Games?

hmmmm i dunno... but it's a good question

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2199644;
    hmmmm i dunno... but it's a good question
    Haha, I know.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Awww...I love the 2 Corey's but you just know their new reality show is going to be a trainwreck!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast