+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Past Surreal Life castmembers you wish were on The Surreal Life Fame Games

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2188534;
    I would like to see Marcus Schenkenberg compete simply because I like to look at Marcus Schenkenberg.

It'd be fun to see Janice Dickinson and Omarosa go at it again, but both women are soooooooo overbearing.

(And I honestly don't remember who Maven Huffman is...I'll have to go google her name!)

ETA: OOPS! Maven's a he!
    Haha, that made my day.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2188534;
    I would like to see Marcus Schenkenberg compete simply because I like to look at Marcus Schenkenberg.

It'd be fun to see Janice Dickinson and Omarosa go at it again, but both women are soooooooo overbearing.

(And I honestly don't remember who Maven Huffman is...I'll have to go google her name!)
    psst...hey Lois....Maven is a guy!

He was on the reality show "Tough Enough"...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I like the Surreal Life, but I can't say there's anyone from past episodes that I'd like to see in this Fame Game atrocity, because I have to say this show is really ridiculous, judging from the 15 minutes I tried to watch it. I like The Surreal Life, and am looking forward to it when it starts again, but this mess isn't The Surreal Life and I won't be attempting to watch it again.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

By the way, did anyone else catch that look-see on VH1 last week where they showed about 20 minutes worth of scenes from this train wreck.. er, show?
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2189319;
    By the way, did anyone else catch that look-see on VH1 last week where they showed about 20 minutes worth of scenes from this train wreck.. er, show?
    I didn't.

And you may never know, this show could be good.

Not for me. As a rule, I hate all-star seasons of the 'reality' shows I enjoy. I don't mind an episode now and then, but a whole season is just.really.stupid.imho. An all-star season destroys the whole concept of the show, why I watch in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2189416;
    Not for me. As a rule, I hate all-star seasons of the 'reality' shows I enjoy. I don't mind an episode now and then, but a whole season is just.really.stupid.imho. An all-star season destroys the whole concept of the show, why I watch in the first place.
    I think the only shows that can't do an all-star season are shows that have a job as a prize. The ones I'm talking about are The Apprentice and ANTM. They already had a chance to get the job.

Well, I know you're probably not gonna watch the games, but was there a particular castmember who you really liked? This question would answer my initial question.

I actually can't think of any I particularly liked... my enjoyment of the show comes more from the ones I really dislike, lol!

Although, wait.. I do have to say I liked Carey Hart from season 5, and I was very surprised about it, because I didn't expect him to be such a seemingly nice, level-headed guy. That was a pleasant surprise for me, and I don't recall him having done anything during the entire season that made me cringe. Good on him

My enjoyment of the show comes more from the darker sides of the celeb's personalities, like the Janice/Omarosa drama, the Tawny implosions, the Corey Feldman poor-me acts, the unexpected ickyness of Bronson Pinchot, the air-headedness of Caprice, Verne's naked peeing escapades, etc., etc., etc.

That's why I don't even have an interest in this season's All-Star theme. I don't have any interest in them in the games, I want them back in the silly houses giving me in-house drama, lol. I don't care about seeing any of them win any prizes or competitions, I just want the drama!

Yeah, you'd expect a guy with tattoos all over his body to be rude and mean. It's the stereotype.

Haha, Verne peeing. God that was so funny. And then Da Brat kept saying that the bathroom was the other way. And then after that, he was talking to Marcus and Chris in their doorway, and the curtain suddenly drops. Funny stuff.

Bronson was so... yeah. But do you remember when they were in the RV, and Bronson kept suggesting a massage to Caprice? Her reactions were priceless. "Weird. Weird. Weird. Super weird. Weird. Weird. Super weird."

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2188523;
    Aww thanks. Geez, I don't remember at all. I'm sure he did complain about being on TSL, but I just can't remember. Well, I'll just listen to what you said and say he did complain about being there.

Well, back to the topic. Anyone else have an opinion?
    I would like to see Carey Hart compete or Jose Canseco, they were my favorite ones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast