+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Traci Bingham - Fame Games

  1. #1
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485

    Traci Bingham - Fame Games


  2. #2
    Stunna Flipsideboy90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Los angeles
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,696
    I saw her before and she looked the same as on this picture..but the problem is I was 8 and now iam 16 so she must be old

  3. #3
    Kanai Nemeses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    3,835
    Plastic is a wonderful preservative
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

  4. #4
    FORT Fan Messalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    272
    Is she still engaged to that guy, John? (He must have flipped out after seeing her with Ron during Season 2).

  5. #5
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipsideboy90;2188453;
    I saw her before and she looked the same as on this picture..but the problem is I was 8 and now iam 16 so she must be old
    Yes. Lord knows if she's in her mid 30s she must be ready to dig her own grave and crawl up inside!

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  6. #6
    FORT Fan Messalina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2193221;
    Yes. Lord knows if she's in her mid 30s she must be ready to dig her own grave and crawl up inside!
    I was thinking the same thing

  7. #7
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,515
    I actually looked her up on imdb because I have never heard of this woman. The list included a bunch of TV shows that she was in for 1 episode (a few of her characters were noted as: "party babe", "lap dancer", and "porno star" ). What is she actually "famous" for?

    Edit: imdb listed her b-day in 1968 which would make her approx 38.

  8. #8
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2195655;
    I actually looked her up on imdb because I have never heard of this woman. The list included a bunch of TV shows that she was in for 1 episode (a few of her characters were noted as: "party babe", "lap dancer", and "porno star" ). What is she actually "famous" for?

    Edit: imdb listed her b-day in 1968 which would make her approx 38.
    First african american to be on Baywatch.

    I think.

  9. #9
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,515
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2196093;
    First african american to be on Baywatch.
    I think.
    Oh my. No wonder I didn't know who she was!

  10. #10
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,570
    I saw her do an interview on Letterman or the Today show shortly after she started doing Baywatch. I think I may have also read an interview somewhere about her discussing how she was picked for Baywatch because of how she looked but that she was also smart. Once she opened her mouth during the interview she just proved the point that there are dumb blondes everywhere.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.