+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surreal Life 7: let the games begin

Surreal Life 7: let the games begin

After the sixth season of The Surreal Life airs, the show will reunite its all-stars for a $100,000 competition.

The all-star season is called The Surreal Life: Fame Games, and the celebs will be eliminated one by one as they compete for $100,000. According to Variety, “Possible contests include ‘Red Carpet Fashion Showdown,’ ‘Paparazzi Hide-and-Seek,’ ‘Hotel Room Trash-a-thon’ and ‘What’s Charo Saying?’” The show will film in March and air “in late summer or early fourth quarter.”

Among those participating are Ron Jeremy, Vanilla Ice, Brigitte Nielsen, Chyna, Pepa, C.C. DeVille, Emmanuel Lewis, and Traci Bingham. Alas, Verne Troyer is not yet mentioned.

this should be good
    One time I rocked so hard it killed a man

The difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.

Debuts January 7th

Any news on who the allstars will be or is it going to be everyone?
    Yup, with donuts!!

The photo gallery on the website shows:
    Andrea Lowell, Traci Bingham, Brigitte Neilsen, Pepa, Chyna, Vanilla Ice, C.C. DeVille, Emmanuel Lewis, Ron Jeremy, Verne Troyer and Robin Leach. I dont remember him being on any season of this show.

I was hoping Erik Estrada would be on there.

Sorry to see this show going the route of All-Stars too. Guess I'll have to wait til next season to watch it again
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Cast info from wikipedia

[edit] Spin-offs
    The first spin-off from The Surreal Life was Strange Love, starring Flavor Flav and Brigitte Nielsen, both of Season 3. It premiered in January, 2005 and ran for 11 episodes. The second spin-off, My Fair Brady, starred Adrianne Curry and Christopher Knight. It ran its first season in 2005, concluding with an engagement. The second season debuted in spring, 2006, concluding with a wedding. Strange Love itself has a continuation in the third spin-off, Flavor of Love. Flavor of Love, once again starring Flavor Flav with a guest appearance by Brigitte Nielsen, ran in early 2006. The second season premiered in August 2006. The fourth spin-off is The Surreal Life: Fame Games (see below for info/cast).

[edit] The Surreal Life: Fame Games
    In February 2006, VH1 announced the fourth spin-off of The Surreal Life, Surreal Life: Fame Games, set to premiere in January 2007. It will bring back ten housemates to compete in a ten-week elimination competition that will take place in Las Vegas with the winner of the series taking home $100,000. Robin Leach is set to host.

Cast:

Emmanuel Lewis
    Traci Bingham
    Ron Jeremy
    Vanilla Ice
    Brigitte Nielsen
    Joanie Laurer
    Sandy Denton
    C.C. Deville
    Andrea Lowell
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Verne Troyer* (replacing Jordan Knight) [citation needed]
    *Jordan Knight leaves the show at one point and is replaced by Verne Troyer.[citation ]

The above names were put in spoiler brackets cause it may be info folks don't want to know as far as cast shakeups unitl they watch the show.

info from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Surreal_Life#Season_5

Robin Leach is hosting, ah how the mighty have fallen.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 12-25-2006 at 12:56 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by cdubb08;1970422;
    After the sixth season of The Surreal Life airs, the show will reunite its all-stars for a $100,000 competition.

The all-star season is called The Surreal Life: Fame Games, and the celebs will be eliminated one by one as they compete for $100,000. According to Variety, “Possible contests include ‘Red Carpet Fashion Showdown,’ ‘Paparazzi Hide-and-Seek,’ ‘Hotel Room Trash-a-thon’ and ‘What’s Charo Saying?’” The show will film in March and air “in late summer or early fourth quarter.”

Among those participating are Ron Jeremy, Vanilla Ice, Brigitte Nielsen, Chyna, Pepa, C.C. DeVille, Emmanuel Lewis, and Traci Bingham. Alas, Verne Troyer is not yet mentioned.
    I don't like the cast for this, they should have Carey Hart in it or some people better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsonator;2186854;
    I don't like the cast for this, they should have Carey Hart in it or some people better than this.
    You take who you can get, Doesn't Carey Hart have his own show 'Inked' set in Vegas? If so 2 shows may be too much.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was really looking forward to a new season on Surreal Life instead of Fame Games (is it just me or are they trying to start a copycat of Real World/Road Rules game show for previous cast?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast