+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surreal Life 7: let the games begin

wait a minute. where is Flav? Chris Knight? Adrianne Curry? These were the real stars of their surreal lifes! maybe they said no? This is supposed to be the best of each season..

Quote Originally Posted by jolinekacie;2186955;
    I was really looking forward to a new season on Surreal Life instead of Fame Games (is it just me or are they trying to start a copycat of Real World/Road Rules game show for previous cast?)
    According to an interview with Hellmuth on Sirius radio reported by PWTorch.com it has been suggested that wrestler Randy “Macho Man” Savage, poker player Phil Hellmuth, Type O Negative’s Peter Steele, and Playmate Tina Jordan are members of the cast for the next season of The Surreal Life 8.There are also unconfirmed rumors that comedian Carrot Top, actor Dabney Coleman, and a member of the Blue Man Group are also members of the new cast, with emphasis on the “unconfirmed rumors” part.

I can't wait to see the surreal life again i love that show

Quote Originally Posted by cdubb08;2189121;
    According to an interview with Hellmuth on Sirius radio reported by PWTorch.com it has been suggested that wrestler Randy “Macho Man” Savage, poker player Phil Hellmuth, Type O Negative’s Peter Steele, and Playmate Tina Jordan are members of the cast for the next season of The Surreal Life 8.There are also unconfirmed rumors that comedian Carrot Top, actor Dabney Coleman, and a member of the Blue Man Group are also members of the new cast, with emphasis on the “unconfirmed rumors” part.
    I can't believe that Dabney Coleman would be on the Surreal Life. Maybe I am wrong, but he doesn't seem like the desperate type to me.

I am waiting to see this "fame game" show before I make a judgement, but I am not really feeling it.

I would love to see Carrot Top on the Surreal Life. I am one of his 5 fans in the world. He cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2189508;
    I can't believe that Dabney Coleman would be on the Surreal Life. Maybe I am wrong, but he doesn't seem like the desperate type to me.

I am waiting to see this "fame game" show before I make a judgement, but I am not really feeling it.
    That doesn't seem right he is pretty good actor and this is a big step down.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;2190598;
    I would love to see Carrot Top on the Surreal Life. I am one of his 5 fans in the world. He cracks me up.
    That would be awesome! I love Carrot Top. Hes hilarious!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12