+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5/14 fiinale

5/14 fiinale

There is a marathon of Surreal Life 6 starting at 3pm. I don't think they made as many episodes as they normally do. Anyway the finale is 60 minutes at 9pm and repeats at 11pm.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well I guess everyone is watching the Survivor finale and still commenting on it.
    Before I go any further I do wish that TPTB had kept this thread on the "Other Reality" thread cause it looked as if very few found it out here.

To night was the final diner and it went quite well. ITA with Dave Harwell I didn't believe a single word coming out of Andrea's mouth in regards to her apology to Flo. I think her manager or someone must of talked to her because her farewell speech in the limo was pretty fake too.

I must admit I liked Dave and especially CC, it looks as those 2 will have a friendship outside of the house.

CC, I love you and hope you do well in your recovery.

Sherman, I must say I hardly knew you, you showed so little of yourself. But also good luck.

Maven I also liked but I am confused as to how he answered the question he recieved at diner. Did he admit he was gay??? But that wasn' t the question. The question did you ever have a homosexual relationship. Those are 2 different things.

Flo gracefull, tactful, professional as always.

Tawny - a wreck, she has to be on drugs. Also, I was under the impression her divorce from the baseball player was still pending and she has a fiance. She is totally wacked and a head case. Please, stay away from the alcohol and drugs.

Alexis, a beautiful person, but in a incredibly hard situation. You are brave and full of your convictions stay true to yourself. Please do take some anger management classes. Luv you.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Maven said he is confortable with his sexuality and he is ok with being "femanine" at times. My translation, I know I look gay but I promise i'm not.

Tawny never ceases to amaze me....... she needs serious help and/or rehab. Does anyone know if she is still with her fiance???

Andrea..... stop caring what other people think.

I loved the show last night... great season!

+ Reply to Thread