+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4/16 episode

4/16 episode

Seriously, I wish they would put on 1 hour shows and put me out of my misery and see what is happening instead of stretching it out over 2 weeks. I like this cast and what they are doing and how they are handling issues. Tawny is a nut case and her going off on Flo is so going to backfire on her. She reminds me of someone I know who makes up senarios and reads way too much into things that happen and you always think, I was there when this all happened but what she thought happened and I did are 180 degrees apart. Tawny should be a poster child for what too much partying and drugs do to your brain cells, or at least to the few she has left. She obviously, has very little self esteem and self worth if she is that sensitive to a perceived slight done by Flo to supposedly embarass Tawny. Tawny does not need Flo to embarass her, she can do fine all by herself.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 04-18-2006 at 11:18 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I agree. I think Tawny has a bit of an issue if she thinks Mrs. Brady did that on purpose just to humilate her.
    Yup, with donuts!!

This forum is so hard to find now, and with past seasons here too and all... Can it be under Other Tv/Other Reality Shows, again??

Topic: Tawny's cwazy.

Also: She is the reason Nicole Simpson took at least one of her beatings. OJ flew Tawny out to the same hotel as he and Nicole stayed in while on a trip. Tawny was his mistress while married to Nicole. One time when Nicole did not want to sleep with him because he had JUST BEEN with Tawny, he beat her. That was one of the 911 calls we heard during his trial.

NOT COOL. SO not cool.

Sorry, but she had to work her way uphill for me from the start and her demon child bagging on Mrs. Brady (no matter what) isn't helping her case. To borrow an eloquent turn of phrase from Goldie on Flavor of Love: "She's crazy, she's crazy. Bitch crazy."

"Ring, ring! Ring, ring."
    Last edited by Brandy; 04-21-2006 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    This forum is so hard to find now, and with past seasons here too and all... Can it be under Other Tv/Other Reality Shows, again??

Topic: Tawny's cwazy.

Also: She is the reason Nicole Simpson took at least one of her beatings. OJ flew Tawny out to the same hotel as he and Nicole stayed in while on a trip. Tawny was his mistress while married to Nicole. One time when Nicole did not want to sleep with him because he had JUST BEEN with Tawny, he beat her. That was one of the 911 calls we heard during his trial.

NOT COOL. SO not cool.

Sorry, but she had to work her way uphill for me from the start and her demon child bagging on Mrs. Brady (no matter what) isn't helping her case. To borrow an eloquent turn of phrase from Goldie on Flavor of Love: "She's crazy, she's crazy. Bitch crazy."

"Ring, ring! Ring, ring."
    I am so glad some are finding this cause I feel so lonely posting here think we should ask hepcat again??

Yes - want to? I already have, have you? Well I forget who I asked exactly.

But why is it buried in "off the air" when it's current? I don't get it. Last year, wasn't it in "Other Reality Shows"?? sigh...

I miss talking about this show, especially with the snarkalicious Tawny in the cast.

What did you think about what I told you about Tawny and OJ? She was his mistress while he was married to Nicole. I'm sure she thought Nicole was working against her too... like she thinks of Florence Henderson. "How dare Nicole not let me sleep with her husband!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Yes - want to? I already have, have you? Well I forget who I asked exactly.

But why is it buried in "off the air" when it's current? I don't get it. Last year, wasn't it in "Other Reality Shows"?? sigh...

I miss talking about this show, especially with the snarkalicious Tawny in the cast.

What did you think about what I told you about Tawny and OJ? She was his mistress while he was married to Nicole. I'm sure she thought Nicole was working against her too... like she thinks of Florence Henderson. "How dare Nicole not let me sleep with her husband!"
    Oh, My God, I only read the first sentence and posted. I have just read the rest of your post. All I can say is that Tawny and OJ are skanks. That is low. Its one thing if all 3 adults agree to something like this but to push that on your wife without her consent. OJ is a scumbag. I personally felt he killed his wife and that is after I heard the 911 tapes and then to run off to Florida so he does not have to pay the money to the familes he injuried after the verdict in the civil trial was just low.

By opinion of Tawny has just sunk even lower.

I hear ya. Nicole seemed like a really nice woman. She sure deserved a lot better. Trying to get with your wife after just being with a skankho like Ms. Tawny is gross.

She followed them around when they traveled, too, allegedly. Stayed in the same hotels. OJ was no better than Ike Turner (who kept his mistresses on tour also and made Tina let them live in their home, as well).

Then Tawny was arrested for beating her own husband later in life... she's a real piece of work. Yeh and Florence Henderson is bad because she was raised by nuns. What...? Lol...

Tawdry looked absolutely ridiculous in that Halloween-store 'nun habit' anyway. Flo did her a favor.

Flo may have her hangups about some things but she's never wrecked someone's life as it seems our Miss Tawdry has. Oh and Andrea... I liked her at first but her being cohorts on the "let's get Flo" thing? She must have probs, too. When she was acting out how she'd narrate the lost clips special if she won? Andrea made me think "uh oh, future Tawny".

It also annoyed me when she chalked up her poor ratings to all the women in the audience being jealous of her being in Playboy. Lol. They were just as, if not more, attractive. I think they just thought it was stupid that she came out and tried to win by bouncing her boobs. Even Smashmouth Steve remarked on that one. Andrea actually is a lot more appealing when she goes for a look with more class and mystery, like on the newscast. She's playing at being a bimbo to take the easier route. She does have some brains (just not good judgment). She doesn't have to do that. That's what women hate to see because it sets all of us back.
    Last edited by Brandy; 04-29-2006 at 04:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread