+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3/19 Premier!

3/19 Premier!

Hope you didnt miss it.

It was awesome.

I caught it, cuz I deduced from the previews VH1 was showing that Maven would be the reality guy picked, and I LOVE him!! Hes from around my way!
    Here's what I think so far about the cast:
    Sherman-like Flo said he seems a little quiet...not much to say about him, but I loved his shows!
    Smashmouth guy- He seems OK too...nothing real big yet.
    CC- He looks SO much better than the last time I saw him on TV. He's almost yummy looking! Im looking forward to seeing how he holds up to the alcohol use in the house.
    Alexis- She intregues me....cant wait to see how she goes off in the future episode.
    Playboy Girl- Shes cute and seems kinda smart. Nothin big on her yet, excpet I dont think Flo is making such a big deal about her playboy thing as Tawny is, and I hope she realizes this later.
    Tawny- When this woman was hosting AFV or whatever- I didnt like her. My mind hasnt changed much from what I saw last night and on the previews for the season. She seems like a real wench. Hoefully she'll prove me wrong.
    Flo-Think she'll bring some stability to a crazy bunch!
    Maven- all I can say is yuuuuuuummmmmy!

Whatd everyone else think?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Sherman - never has time to talk because he is too busy eating

Tawny - I think she lost too many brain cells back in the 80's

Steve - nothing stands out yet

Alexis - she is the life of the house it seems. I think its awesome she is trying to hook up with the Playgirl.

Playgirl - very cute and smart. I hope Flo stops giving her a hard time.

CC - Straight from rehab and ready to party.

Mavin - Who is he???? Who cares, he already got nakid!

Maven is the season one winner of MTV's Tough Enough. I loved him on that show
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Tawny has not aged well. She makes Janice Dickenson look good!
    I was so grossed out by the skid marks in Scott's ( from Big Brother )underwear. I'm glad someone said something to him.
    I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out with the group. I'll be tuning in next week....

FORT Fan
    Sherman - very quite. And out of energy. Seems like the 70's and 80's wore him out and ofcourse old age.

Tawny - Says she want to set a good example to her daughter and refused to pose for playboy but in future episodes i guess her split personality comes out and she starts wilding out and getting on people nerves.

Steve - Seem like tawny and him are going to come to heads

Alexis - Speechless

Playboy girl - Seems to hate the stigma of being a playboy girl. It always seems like she is trying to convince others that she not a Ho.

CC - seem like he always talk before thinking. let's see who he clashes with

Mavin- Meathead

I love the show and was delighted to see C.C. Deville on it. I was a huge fan of Poison. He looks great....too bad about poor Tawny.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumbsnatchers4 View Post
    I love the show and was delighted to see C.C. Deville on it. I was a huge fan of Poison. He looks great....too bad about poor Tawny.
    I (and still do love) Poison...CC was always a hoot and he should be on this show too.........Tawny, I was always so jealous of because I wanted David Coverdale all to my self and that wench had him instead!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

So far, and in my opinion, Alexis Arquette seems destined to steal the show - and not necessarily in a bad way. She is out there, very entertaining and she strikes me as being very "comfortable in her own skin." That might provide an interesting contrast to "Playgirl chick" (can't remember baby girl's name...), who, thus far, seems to be not as comfortable, in that sense.

WRT the guys, Maven's got a heavenly body, and I remember Sherman Hensley from his previous, various roles on TV. Tawny hasn't aged well, and I sense some negativity/toxicity within her. I'm not very familiar with the guys from Poison & Smashmouth, but they might provide some interest, if only to see how well they stay sober, with all of that booze that's stocked in that house.

Anyway, I'm hoping that this season of "Surreal Life" will be more entertaining and fully of good 'ole trashy fun than the last one, where Janice vs. Omarosa turned the proceedings into a toxic, sickening hot MESS (for me, at least...). This current crop of housemates have "issues", by definition of being on this show. But, I would like to be able to watch the program without feeling like I want to throw up ...

Now, what's up with this "Dr. Flo" (Florence Henderson)? I kind of remember her providing some sort of "counsel" to Chris Knight on "My Fair Brady". Guess it wasn't a one-shot deal, eh? So, is Florence Henderson, like, a female "Dr. Phil" now, for this group? What are her academic/professional credentials? Does "Dr. Flo" have a practice? Excuse me, folks, but it just seems like, these days, practically anyone can assume the role of "Doctor", as an "expert" on human behavior - at least, on TV.

Well, I guess I'll just see what happens...

"Dr. Cat"

Poor Ace he still can't win anything even a stay at the Surreal Life Hotel. Seems a bit young for that crowd.

+ Reply to Thread