+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10/02 Show (Dirty Laundry II) Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

FORT Fan

10/02 Show (Dirty Laundry II) Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion of today's / tonight's episode in this thread until at least 1:00 AM ET.

This is a good one. They're continuing Sally's Dirty Laundry segment. We see Omarosa's behind-the-scene behavior. More...

FORT Fan
    Maybe I missed something, but I didn't see Sally spend time on Pepa, Caprice or Pink's boyfriend.

At the end, Caprice is upset, but not sure why. I say, maybe it's because Sally dissed about people coming on the show to be fake and "to sell things," and I distinctly remember Caprice trying to sell her line of underwears. Anyway, Caprice finally gets some airtime when she breaks down in Balki's arms complaning about how she wants it totally real and, you know, Omarosa gets way too much airtime, blah blah.

Am I cynical or what? Nope. Too rough. Better word is "skeptical." Yup, that sounds better. Skeptical.

FORT Fan
    Another weird thing is, after taping Sally's Dirty Laundry, the rest of the cast seemed colder to Janice even though Omarosa's segment featured her dissing them all. But, of course, Omarosa had already laid the groundwork for that in the beginning of the season by telling them all she was going to act through the show.

Now, are they all too stupid to see through that bullrot? The interview segments where she talked about each one derisively and mocked their claim to fame - was that acting too? I think they're all in shock or something. We'll see if anyone else but Janice and Omarosa get into it next week.

Loads of fun. But too short. I swear the show is like 10 minutes of new content and 20 mins of ads and repeats of what we already saw before the break.

Maybe when the dvd comes out we can all see hwy they were colder to Janice. Both of them are actresses. They want attention and they got it because they are on the front cover of the DVD. I wondered why Sally did not talk to all of them too.
    "Were gonna spoke em out of there holes"
    "Were gonna stay the course"
    "Were gonna sprinkle freedom on those touched by evil doers"
    -Your President

Janice would help her case tremendously if she would just keep her mouth shut.

There is nothing else to say to that.

What was indeed chilling was watching Omarossa, do the fake interviews, No Way No How do I believe she thought Janice was cool etc.. what was really chilling was Omarossa be mean about all the others careers, that is the first time I feel that she has been brutally honest and open. It was cruel and evil. You can tell the others times she is acting because it is so fake, but that interview was not fake. I think this is the one and only time will we ever see the real Omarossa. I don't think we have to really worry about Janice and a knife , I would worry alot if Omarossa did the knife waving thing. Do I believe she would cut someone's throat if they got in her way. Yes. Without blinking an eye.

All of them are fake except bronson and carey. Pepa is way crazier than she is acting on this show. The only sign of it she gave was that banana incident. She is a wild child, but you would not know it from this show. Jose not being turned on by Janice or Caprice. Whatever. He has always been the biggest womanizer. And I don't know who Caprice is so.
    "Were gonna spoke em out of there holes"
    "Were gonna stay the course"
    "Were gonna sprinkle freedom on those touched by evil doers"
    -Your President

I take everything I said about Janice back...Omarosa is a royal beyotch....
    Shut the F up Omarosa......

I just realize that Omarossa lied. She claimed she was a professor. (at the very being of when Sally started interviewing her) I don't think so. As of Apprentice 1 she was just shy of finishing her MBA at Howard University. Since when has she had time to complete that. But she has never been a 'professor' at a university. That is an out an out fabrication.

I have decided that since O's only validation comes from people tuning in to see her, I will not. I will not watch any other reality show that she happens to be in. As far as Janice ... well, we weren't in the house but the only thing that annoyed everyone with her was that she never keeps her mouth closed. I hate the way the others weren't supporting Janice, even if she's annoying, she's not evil wanna-be.

And I do hope that Janice's lawyers can sue O for the multiple unsubstantiated allegations of her being on drugs. I think it's funny that she went after (Erika?Katrina?) for calling her the n-word (which totally didn't happen, except in her warped mind), and yet she feels entitled to slander Janice. I've never seen a fan of O's, she's the president/vice pres and secretary of her own fan club.

Janice needs help. O needs to be the losing defendent in a civil suit. The rest need a well-earned (self paid) vacation away from both of them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    I just realize that Omarossa lied. She claimed she was a professor.
    Although every word out of Omarosa's mouth is a lie, (with the exception of the 'between the interview' takes) in this case I don't think she was speaking in the literal sense. I believe she was referring to the lie that she was doing this as 'research' for her 'book'. She was supposedly 'studying' reality TV there. Hence, the reference to education. At least that's the way it came across to me.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast